"We Did A 'FANTASTIC' Job Handling Puerto Rico" - President Trump (DEATH TOLL: 3,000)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mindblown:

No the fukk you didn't :snoop: You went down there and shytted on the mayor and other folk there. Also, you threw one woman a roll of paper towels. Puerto Rico is in WORSE shape than ever :francis:

Also, your administration won't even touch on 'climate change' which we're at a war with.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
tenor.gif

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I got a female friend from there that sad that the higher parts isn't bad, but those other areas are. fukked up man. You have family still on the island?
Yeah, mostly S.J. Area for most part is visibly cleared, clean, and in great working order...some spots destruction is undetected. It's the remnants of raw sewage, and mold that's an issue. Those have greater consequences. Besides that electricity--maintaining consistently is trash!

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is there a different Puerto Rico that I don't know about? :huh:

Cause the one I'm familiar with he acted like had no ties to the U.S. and was an impoverished country on the other side of the planet that he wanted nothing to do with.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Is there a different Puerto Rico that I don't know about? :huh:

Cause the one I'm familiar with he acted like had no ties to the U.S. and was an impoverished country on the other side of the planet that he wanted nothing to do with.
EXACTLY. He's bullshyttin breh.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's bad. My pops been back and forth taking water purifiers and other things. He has YouTube vid of it but I'm not putting that on here
My friend from class had to go back because they lost electricity. I feel for the Puerto Rican people man and they being treated like the Haitians were :snoop: