We gonna talk about how many legends sharked Bootsy Collins

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Some of you young knuckleheads don't know who I'm talking abou but pay attention and do your own research - if you learn this you'll be ahead of most

The archetype behind the people you admire. He who has influenced you is not the originator of influence - trace the lineage

Early Snoop Dogg barely looked at the camera, had no stee. Was basically quiet and mumbling under his breath when spoke to

Then he adopted Bootsy Collins persona an became a household name. And over the years he's shown love to Bootsy Collins

To an extent Mac Dre also borrowed from his image in the Thizz era days

Eazy-E -

Made "I'd Rather fukk You" - which fair enough, adds a different flavor to "I'd Rather Be With You"

Tupac sampled the same song for "I'd Rather Be Your nikka" - kinda made more of a rap song out of it than Eazy did while also toning down the content to where it's not just something you listen to and laugh at as you first discovered it like :gladbron:

But "We Want Eazy" . . :stopitslime:

A song that serves as essential listening for Eazy-E fans is not a single iota a departure from "We Want Bootsy" - it's the exact same concept and content reiterated with nothing added

It's time for hip-hop to pay dues and give this man the proper respect he deserves

mr x

Superstar
Daps
200.gif