We Have The Technology. We Can Rebuild Her. Stronger, Faster...15-Year Old Boy Wins Girl's Title.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Meet the Texas wrestler who won a girls’ state title. His name is Mack.

:russ:

Meet the Texas wrestler who won a girls’ state title. His name is Mack.

Malaysia: Poisoning of Kim caused paralysis, quick death
AAnpeSJ.img
© Michael Stravato/For The Washington Post CYPRESS, TX - FEBRUARY, 24: Euless Trinty High School junior Mack Beggs, a transgender wrestler competing in the Texas girls’ state championship tournament, reacts after advancing Saturday. Beggs is…
CYPRESS, Tex. — Booed and bloody, Mack Beggs dropped to his knees to celebrate. He was, after four wins and two days and all the rest, a state champion.

In a 12-2 victory against Chelsea Sanchez in the 110-pound classification, Beggs ended a highly controversial and dramatic weekend by becoming the first transgender participant to win a Class 6A girls’ state championship in Texas high school wrestling.

“I just witnessed my sport change,” a longtime Texas wrestling coach said moments after Beggs, a 17-year-old junior whose transition from girl to boy began two years ago and now includes testosterone injections, won a championship. The victory was seen as equal parts unavoidable — quick and noticeably strong, he entered the tournament unbeaten in 52 matches against girls — and contentious. The University Interscholastic League, which oversees sports in Texas public schools, ordered Beggs to continue competing in the girls’ division despite heavy uproar and a lawsuit earlier this month in a Travis County district court.
:russ::mjlol:

The white tears in this article:steviej:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:laff: I know them females be mad as shyt when they win...
:laff:
“She’s standing there holding her head high like she’s the winner,” said Patti Overstreet, a mother of a wrestler in the boys’ division. “She’s not winning. She’s cheating.”

Bu bu but "feminism" and "equality" in the white community ya'll:bryan:

Overstreet, upset Friday in the moments after Beggs’s opening-round victory, went on.

“It’s not equal,” she said. “It’s never going to be equal.”