We Have The Technology. We Can Rebuild Her. Stronger, Faster...15-Year Old Boy Wins Girl's Title.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
vera_de_milo_iii_by_andrew0807-d47su35.gif

How you find this shyt?! :laff:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article said "girl to boy" but they still recognized him as a she and put him in the female division which is also fukked up because of the testosterone injections, isn't this shyt prohibited for all these other female wrestlers though :mindblown:

Last edited:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
article said "girl to boy" but they still recognized him as a she and put him in the female division which is also fukked up because of the testosterone injections, isn't this shyt prohibited for all these other female wrestlers :mindblown:
yeah when i read that i just gave up. shyts just all twisted, cant even make sense of it

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Been saying this shyt. :hhh:

People are taught not to question the Agenda, so no one ever stops to think about these kinds of situations. If any a$$hole can call himself a girl, this is what you get. When shyt like some 6 foot man in a wig follows your 9 year old daughter into a public bathroom, people are going to start asking questions. :mjlol:

Or a 6'5 man in a wig posting up women in a college basketball game :skip:

xxx-7800-3_4_rx512_c380x510.jpg

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So the real question is why aren't the rest of the girls using testosterone since trinity found the loophole?

Wow even when they gave the regular girl the doggy power position she still lost it

They'd have to use testosterone at a medically advised level to get away with it. Joe Rogan blasted this on Twitter and caught heat for it. Wrestling is a combat sport. These girls are in serious harm's way by competing against a FTM person.