"We the other League" The official PS4 NBA 2K16 Real Team League

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Gg, my offense is absolutely atrocious with 2 big's in the game :snoop: it's PG or bust

gg. Those 3 fouls the CPU got with Towns hurt and I waited too long to get Wiggins on George but this patch really changed shyt up. No blocks and I didnt feel like the defense was fluid. Might have been a little lag on my end. We'll get you back in MN :ufdup:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gg. Those 3 fouls the CPU got with Towns hurt and I waited too long to get Wiggins on George but this patch really changed shyt up. No blocks and I didnt feel like the defense was fluid. Might have been a little lag on my end. We'll get you back in MN :ufdup:
Yeah towns being in foul trouble helped me a lot, he couldn't be as aggressive allowed Jordan hill to get more active. Even with no blocks it's hard as hell to score in the paint them boys

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Just dl'd the patch. Havent ran a game yet.

The outrageous # of blocks are over with now?

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Lets get this more popping . shyt be dead compare to the 1st league . who trynna run?