"We the other League" The official PS4 NBA 2K16 Real Team League

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
@Sonny Corinthos what's up with this league . we have to get more active players :francis:

Idk what to do breh...I'm bout to be on run some games tonight if y'all on. Looking to go on a streak with my Magic:noah:

Honestly gonna see whos extra active here and just get y'all into the fantasy league once we find the usual heads not running.

We got a good 2k hungry mix in the og league, can't find that here for some reason. It might be because it's a real team league

Trinidpl

Pro
Daps
Idk what to do breh...I'm bout to be on run some games tonight if y'all on. Looking to go on a streak with my Magic:noah:

Honestly gonna see whos extra active here and just get y'all into the fantasy league once we find the usual heads not running.

We got a good 2k hungry mix in the og league, can't find that here for some reason. It might be because it's a real team league
yeah i feel you i mean I'm not trying to fck anything up on the real league if there's slots open then who ever is the most active here we can play overthrew. I just think this league has potential. is it that we don't have enough ppl to play to have 2 leagues? like if there's no activity being shown in this league then is better to dismantle this one. what u think? :francis:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
yeah i feel you i mean I'm not trying to fck anything up on the real league if there's slots open then who ever is the most active here we can play overthrew. I just think this league has potential. is it that we don't have any people to have 2 leagues? like if there's no activity being shown in this league then is better to dismantle this one. what u think? :francis:

It's a time thing to me breh, I just gotta find time to run in 2 NBA leagues and a nfl league. It's just hard on my end , if I shut this down id make sure you got in the other league at some point:myman:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

hit me up when you get on I'm just in the house chilling.