• Other (explain in comments)

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
It’s rise of Skywalker and it isn’t close movie ruins the whole saga by making Anakins sacrifice mean nothing. Fan service for fan service sake, rushed story and plot.
I feel you. If somebody says ROS is the worst I won't argue against it, I just grade it on a curve because of how bad things unfolded in TLJ. There wasn't anything to even build the next movie on, so it was a no win regardless. Episode 9 was the equivalent of a 4th and 7 on your opponent's 40 yd line. Too far to kick a field goal, too close to have a good punt, so just go for it. If you don't make it :yeshrug:
Bringing in Anakin to defeat the Emperor is what should have happened, but honestly it's a save this saga didn't deserve

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you. If somebody says ROS is the worst I won't argue against it, I just grade it on a curve because of how bad things unfolded in TLJ. There wasn't anything to even build the next movie on, so it was a no win regardless. Episode 9 was the equivalent of a 4th and 7 on your opponent's 40 yd line. Too far to kick a field goal, too close to have a good punt, so just go for it. If you don't make it :yeshrug:
Bringing in Anakin to defeat the Emperor is what should have happened, but honestly it's a save this saga didn't deserve

Yeah, Rise of Skywalker is a hot mess, but after the Last Jedi there's honestly nothing else they really could have done to save the trilogy at that point. TLJ didn't leave us with any kind of crazy plot twist or character development or a dramatic hook to get us pumped for the next one. It doesn't help that they fundamentally ruined everything about Luke Skywalker as a character in the process.

You I can see why Attack of the Clones is probably a worse-made film on a technical level, but even that movie gave us a reason to be excited for the next one. We all knew Vader was coming.

Lucas thot he could save clones by showing Yoda go off but that movie is horrible. I remember how hyped people got in the theater when Yoda went ham for those 10 seconds. Then you watch the movie again and are like :mjtf:

Yeah, I liked that scene as a kid, but I don't enjoy Yoda fighting now. Having him fight went against the whole point of his character IMO. Yoda is supposed to be the Zen master who's above all that. He's there to teach us that there's more to being a Jedi than having a cool laser sword and fighting/killing people just to do it.
Yoda is there to exemplify the morality behind being a Jedi. He shouldn't even need to fight. He should be able to just mindwipe everybody in two seconds like Professor X.