#WeAreSorryDoja Trending on Twitter: They are not canceling her

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Black women on twitter are exposing themselves Breh. These are interesting times. Black women will hop in and out of claiming mulattos vs shunning them based on what narrative they wanna spin(Meg Markle). Since Doja was stripping in racist rooms and has said she doesn’t like black men, black women are caping and stanning and have largely accepted her as a black woman. So now no matter what she says, stans are gonna come cape. The fastest way for her to get cancelled is if she dates a famous Breh that black women love. Or if a famous breh stans her. Then black women can come with the mulatto privilege angle and cancel her and her lover. Like they tried to do Kendrick.
She is the voice for a lot of black women on Twitter and LSA. So she just reaffirms their thought process. They have deep seeded hatred towards us. They love black men but they don’t LIKE us.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I hope you know the difference between rapists and confused stupid biracials though? :patrice:

There’s so much internet/social media I’m really not privy to, and I don’t know if the online aspect lets them feel comfy saying this crap but it’s disturbing and I don’t come across it or follow people who do.

I still have no idea wtf a “bullet bag” is other than that it’s supposed to be derogatory towards Black men killed by police.

:flabbynsick:
Nate Parker didn’t rape anyone. He was acquitted by an all white jury in a rural cac part of Pennsylvania. If that doesn’t tell you something...

Allegations are enough for black men to get “canceled” that’s the point.

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Black women on twitter are exposing themselves Breh. These are interesting times. Black women will hop in and out of claiming mulattos vs shunning them based on what narrative they wanna spin(Meg Markle). Since Doja was stripping in racist rooms and has said she doesn’t like black men, black women are caping and stanning and have largely accepted her as a black woman. So now no matter what she says, stans are gonna come cape. The fastest way for her to get cancelled is if she dates a famous Breh that black women love. Or if a famous breh stans her. Then black women can come with the mulatto privilege angle and cancel her and her lover. Like they tried to do Kendrick.
Black Women (most of them anyway) would've never caped and stanned for Meghan Markle if she had married a famous black man, especially a dark skinned one at that. Black women started caping and stanning for mullatos they didn't care for like Cassie and Christina Milian when they started dating white men and had a child from them.

Daps
Honestly. I don’t even mind the “n*ggas ain’t shyt” war of the sexes type raps that females drop. It’s just gonna sound interesting coming from someone like DoJa Cat, given her history in the AltRight world. We’ll be left questioning what she means by “N*ggas Ain’t shyt”. City Girls, Cardi B, Meg The Stallion, don’t have a history of frequenting alt right chatrooms and using the Hard R against black men. :mjpls:
All that shyt poison behind rapid hi-hats & 808s

:yeshrug: