#WeAreSorryDoja Trending on Twitter: They are not canceling her

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We gonna see more white artists in blackface as the norm. Justin Bieber got nothing on the coming artists of tomorrow.
Notice to Black Artists: Your Services Are No Longer Needed

And that's from 2014. I've been known what time it was. Cube told y'all back ion 1992 what fukking time it was with Vanilla Ice. Black music is being gentrified, whitewashed, and replaced by predominant non-black influence. Look at the Post Malone's of the world. They don't need Black people to approve of them or co-sign anymore, they make their money off black music almost exclusively sold to white people. And they do and say what they want cause they know it ain't us that's keeping them rich.

If you black and supporting Doja Cat, she's pretty much calling you a "dumb n*****r" and taking your money at the same time.

That's why I can't support these culture vultures and they need to get the fukk out of the game. They shouldn't even of been there in the first place.
:camby:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Notice to Black Artists: Your Services Are No Longer Needed

And that's from 2014. I've been known what time it was. Cube told y'all back ion 1992 what fukking time it was with Vanilla Ice. Black music is being gentrified, whitewashed, and replaced by predominant non-black influence. Look at the Post Malone's of the world. They don't need Black people to approve of them or co-sign anymore, they make their money off black music almost exclusively sold to white people. And they do and say what they want cause they know it ain't us that's keeping them rich.

If you black and supporting Doja Cat, she's pretty much calling you a "dumb n*****r" and taking your money at the same time.

That's why I can't support these culture vultures and they need to get the fukk out of the game. They shouldn't even of been there in the first place.
:camby:

She also clearly stated that black life has no value

Doja Cat Tweet Re-Surfaces Where She Values Whiteness Over Being Black

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Black women on twitter are exposing themselves Breh. These are interesting times. Black women will hop in and out of claiming mulattos vs shunning them based on what narrative they wanna spin(Meg Markle). Since Doja was stripping in racist rooms and has said she doesn’t like black men, black women are caping and stanning and have largely accepted her as a black woman. So now no matter what she says, stans are gonna come cape. The fastest way for her to get cancelled is if she dates a famous Breh that black women love. Or if a famous breh stans her. Then black women can come with the mulatto privilege angle and cancel her and her lover. Like they tried to do Kendrick.
they only claim biracials black when they with cacs or operate how they wanna.

Let a biracial be with a black man, and these bytches immediately start yelling how "she aint black" and calling him a colorist.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is PR machine at work.

LOL @TheColi weirdos refusing to comment on the post showing that one of these black women on twitter is a white boy :mjlol:

Gotta keep the narrative going.
LOL @ slow coli nikkas like you who dont seem to realize that posters like that are people who post all sorts of photos of random people.:mjlol:.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they only claim biracials black when they with cacs or operate how they wanna.

Let a biracial be with a black man, and these bytches immediately start yelling how "she aint black" and calling him a colorist.

Soms of the women who cry the loudest about colorism are the ones who secretly want white acceptance more than anything

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Her stans are in the same category as Nikki Minaj...the bytch has a video of her dropping N bombs, and I can only imagine what else they let fly. The sad part is that a lot of these stans are black women.
Atleast we know exactly why brehs were stanning :sas1:

Same reason dudes was stanning this chick a few years back. :sas2:

It ain't because she got bars either. :sas2:

#SexSells :comeon: