#WeAreSorryDoja Trending on Twitter: They are not canceling her

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Mark my words

She’s there the clear the way for questionably funded artists

If she gets away with this then you are gonna see more pop artists with fukked up views pop out

We gonna see more white artists in blackface as the norm. Justin Bieber got nothing on the coming artists of tomorrow.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I hope you know the difference between rapists and confused stupid biracials though? :patrice:

There’s so much internet/social media I’m really not privy to, and I don’t know if the online aspect lets them feel comfy saying this crap but it’s disturbing and I don’t come across it or follow people who do.

I still have no idea wtf a “bullet bag” is other than that it’s supposed to be derogatory towards Black men killed by police.

:flabbynsick:

Nate Parker isn't a rapist

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Lol Danielle Caesar was definitely not cancelled. Did the album he drop right after go #1.

Same in this case. Doja will be cancelled until she puts out something people like. Or he nudes “leak”

No nikka it flopped

nobody talks about that gap teethed cornball anymore :mjlol:

Even Dave Chappelle called him a fakkitt

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
A lot of these divested women are no different than Jim Bob from that small town in Tennessee. Same talking points and all. They'd defend the Wyte Man's honor while also simultaneously screaming how they've "burned the cape" and escaped Blackistan. Let Connor go in on Black Women online and 1 of 2 things will happen: this group of Black Women will agree with him, believing Connor ain't "talkin about me, only the ghetto Black girls", or they'll say Connor only felt comfortable attacking Black Women because Daquan and Tyrone are too busy sweating Emily instead of protecting Black Women.

It's pointless. Those women are miserable and need validation from the Wyte Man to feel like a woman. 9/10 brothas can be as down to Earth as they can with compliments, but that 1 brotha will stick out like a sore thumb and be the one they focus on. 9/10 Wyte Men can ignore her existence, but that one Wyte that compliments her natural hair and dress will have her feeling like she won the lottery. That's why a lot of them don't have an issue with Doja's crap. That's how much they hate brothas.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Not gonna read every page ill just say this:

at some point, you choose the spaces you frequent.

If i ever got famous, and someone outed me as a poster on thecoli, id have to wear that hat. Especially when people would find out the coli has a lot of misogynstic, homophobic, black extremist, troll-esque, material, even if I myself werent responsible for posting content with that subject matter.
Nothing we say here is extreme.
These cacs are documented serial pedophiles,
black people can say whatever we want about white people.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
A lot of these divested women are no different than Jim Bob from that small town in Tennessee. Same talking points and all. They'd defend the Wyte Man's honor while also simultaneously screaming how they've "burned the cape" and escaped Blackistan. Let Connor go in on Black Women online and 1 of 2 things will happen: this group of Black Women will agree with him, believing Connor ain't "talkin about me, only the ghetto Black girls", or they'll say Connor only felt comfortable attacking Black Women because Daquan and Tyrone are too busy sweating Emily instead of protecting Black Women.

It's pointless. Those women are miserable and need validation from the Wyte Man to feel like a woman. 9/10 brothas can be as down to Earth as they can, but that 1 brotha will stick out like a sore thumb and be the one they focus on. 9/10 Wyte Men can ignore her existence, but that one Wyte that compliments her natural hair and dress will have her feeling like she won the lottery. That's why a lot of them don't have an issue with Doja's crap. That's how much they hate brothas.
Gospel:whoo:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Being honest if a lot of Black men didnt gas up any basic lightskin chick who has even the slightest bit of curve to her then they couldn't run with the narrative that this is a sabotage operation orchestrated by jealous Black men.

Then again BM would probably be blamed no matter what.

Breh any girl with slight curvature or ass get gassed up in the black community.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
This is why it helps to think for yourself. I know my position, I don't really care what the world tweets about it.