#WeAreSorryDoja Trending on Twitter: They are not canceling her

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
no he not that is a complete lie yall so full of sht it's comedy :mjlol:it's hundreds of instathirst and other bullsht threads posted on here weekly now all of a sudden the important sht matters :mjlol:try another angle to save this btch please thanks

Bruh, I literally have posted multiple times how I wanted her out of here. I did my part, now imma move on.

Supper

All Star
Daps
you got these #divest chicks caping for her something crazy

35062504_115850795977505_3762538118918438912_o.jpg

All Imma say is at some point we(straight aados men) are gonna have to stop writing this shyt off as hoe babble and start treating it as hate speech against us and dealing with it accordingly.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
35062504_115850795977505_3762538118918438912_o.jpg

All Imma say is at some point we(straight aados men) are gonna have to stop writing this shyt off as hoe babble and start treating it as hate speech against us and dealing with it accordingly.

Its just not in mens nature to engage with women like that, but you're not wrong that it does really amount to hate speech.

What always shcoks me is how similar these black women sound to racist cacs

Supper

All Star
Daps
Its just not in mens nature to engage with women like that, but you're not wrong that it does really amount to hate speech.

I'm not suggesting that we engage with THEM(as in go back and forth verbally), but deal with *IT*.

Plus cats always talkin bout being HOH for all types of trivial shyt they deem as disrespect, but copping pleas when it comes these hoez calling for police deaths of black men and calling for abortions of black baby boys and shyt, as a whole.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Nate Parker, Bill Cosby, and R Kelly all got cancelled

I hope you know the difference between rapists and confused stupid biracials though? :patrice:

I see “white men’s whore” twitter got busy

by the way, “white men’s whore” is what they call themselves. they regularly make posts calling themselves that. y’all can look it up on twitter :hubie:

There’s so much internet/social media I’m really not privy to, and I don’t know if the online aspect lets them feel comfy saying this crap but it’s disturbing and I don’t come across it or follow people who do.

I still have no idea wtf a “bullet bag” is other than that it’s supposed to be derogatory towards Black men killed by police.

:flabbynsick:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I said this in the other thread and I'll put it here.
She got the number one song in the country, of course her backers are doing everything they can to smooth this disaster over...and all of it is 100% Doja Cat's doing. That's what gets to me about this...this chick is fukking stupid. Still hanging out in the racist chat room forums while this is going on when the moment she got famous she should of just left that stuff behind. I don't think there's anybody on her team that's telling her "this is a really bad look" either.

I just think alot of these people just are not built for the big time cause they can't leave behind their old habits and don't take the oversight of deleting their more offensive and questionable tweets the moment they blow up. It's like DaBaby having songs all over the radio and he's on TV yet he's robbing and beating up people like he isn't a millionaire celebrity whose moves are analyzed so much more through internet social media TV and radio. Or Aaron Hernandez playing for the Patriots and he's orchestrating gangland hits on rivals and shooting people for stepping on his shoes at the club. When you get to a certain level of success and fame, you have to move differently. You have to drop toxic friends that could compromise your career. You have to delete tweets and social media posts that could be used against you by your haters that wait for your downfall. You have to stop saying and doing anything that could be perceived as offensive.

She has no awareness at all. Her handlers don't care though...the way they are doing is is absolutely shameful though. They aren't even acknowledging her blatant anti-black racism or her association with actual racists...they're pushing an acception to an apology Doja Cat has not made at all.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Not gonna read every page ill just say this:

at some point, you choose the spaces you frequent.

If i ever got famous, and someone outed me as a poster on thecoli, id have to wear that hat. Especially when people would find out the coli has a lot of misogynstic, homophobic, black extremist, troll-esque, material, even if I myself werent responsible for posting content with that subject matter.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Mark my words

She’s there the clear the way for questionably funded artists

If she gets away with this then you are gonna see more pop artists with fukked up views pop out