Web-Owner brehs, how does one hide their info from WHOIS?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I paid to have two domains hide my info, but searching my email using google I found two sites still showing my full info including full name,number and address. shyt is mad creepy and anyone can find that ish. Should I delete the domains and go under a different provider? I used a gmail account but then bought one using an internet provider email account, same problem.

domainbigdata.com is the worst offender man.

so is WebAnalyzer | wa-com.com

They make you share or like their website on facebook or google+ just to hide your domain. But your email shows up still with all your info.

Domain privacy means jack if this is the case.

Halp :lupe:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I guess you got your answer then :manny:

:sadcam:

I'll just have to use em for the time being, save up money and hope I don't get weird phone calls :wow:

or murdered:patrice:
Thanks brehs :manny:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam:

I'll just have to use em for the time being, save up money and hope I don't get weird phone calls :wow:

or murdered:patrice:
Thanks brehs :manny:

There's some organization that verifies and makes your information public domain.

I abandoned co.uk domains because of it. It's .com only now

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There's some organization that verifies and makes your information public domain.

I abandoned co.uk domains because of it. It's .com only now

That's the thing, they are both .coms. So I figured I was safe. But do you mean the host?

If that is the case then yea, never again.

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
to be completely anonymous you have to have whoisguard on ALL your domains from day 1

if you have 5 domains and even one of them doesn't have whoisguard, you can be found out

There is no other way except whoisguard or a similar service