Wegovy weight loss injections

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Last 7 months I gained 40 pounds. I started going down hill when I lived in a hotel for 3 months during the time I was relocating just waiting for my previous house to sell to buy another one. Having no kitchen and relying on fast food got me off track and I went overboard with it. Im back to my daily jogs which i always found to be the quickiest way for me to drop weight. Doesn't help that I ended up taking medication for somthing else for the first time in my life which main side affect is weight gain and from there I'm gaining even quicker.

Spoke with my doctor yesterday looking to get into Zepbound for a boost but since everyone online is on that wave making it almost impossible to get, she put me on Wegovy. These weight loss injections are thousands a month but thank God for my insurance so I only pay $75. Did some research on Wegovy and apparently folks can lose 5% of their weight monthly. Has any Coli bro used this before and have any success?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Last 7 months I gained 40 pounds. I started going down hill when I lived in a hotel for 3 months during the time I was relocating just waiting for my previous house to sell to buy another one. Having no kitchen and relying on fast food got me off track and I went overboard with it. Im back to my daily jogs which i always found to be the quickiest way for me to drop weight. Doesn't help that I ended up taking medication for somthing else for the first time in my life which main side affect is weight gain and from there I'm gaining even quicker.

Spoke with my doctor yesterday looking to get into Zepbound for a boost but since everyone online is on that wave making it almost impossible to get, she put me on Wegovy. These weight loss injections are thousands a month but thank God for my insurance so I only pay $75. Did some research on Wegovy and apparently folks can lose 5% of their weight monthly. Has any Coli bro used this before and have any success?
Have you asked your doctor about a time frame? How long will you have to that medication? Are there no other alternatives? Aside from jogging, do you have a gym membership? Altering your diet is a good way to drop the weight and improve your overall health.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Have you asked your doctor about a time frame? How long will you have to that medication? Are there no other alternatives? Aside from jogging, do you have a gym membership? Altering your diet is a good way to drop the weight and improve your overall health.
Alot of breh would benefit from a CKD =cyclinical ketogenic diet and heavy dose of strength training.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS

I'm glad it's working for you but I'm very skeptical of people using it just for weight loss. What I mean is that glp-1 drugs where essentially created for diabetics and the weight loss and cardiovascular benefits were tacked on after the drug was approved to help treat diabetes as a marketing tactic. It worked very well because we can't keep any of those drugs in supply and those companies are raking in billions. I think the company that makes Wegovy and Ozempic is projected to make around 9-11 billion this year alone which is double what the made last year when it came out.

My big concern is the negative side effects specifically how it affects the slowing of digestion and can cause your gi muscles to not work properly. There are some tort lawsuits in the works right now about this very issue and I think as manufacturers stabilize supply and more people are able to get a hold of the drugs we are going to see the extent of those side effects.

I'm not trying to cause any panic but it's just really suspicious they marketed the weight loss effects after it was brought to market and it's making them a ton of money. Also it has been revealed that it doesn't cost nearly as much as they charge to make the drug which I believe Bernie Sanders was getting at them in a congressional hearing about it.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Alot of breh would benefit from a CKD =cyclinical ketogenic diet and heavy dose of strength training.

Ive been very successful on the Keto diet in the past. Twice actually, it takes some serious dedication but it works. I lost 30lbs the first time (gained it back) and 20lbs the second time. Problem i found about myself is the moment i stop i gain weight right back up. Seriously I can't eat regular bread without felling bloated the next day. I'm going to start back up with keto in conjunction with the Wegovy once I get on it tho to expedite it.

as it relates to the time frame, the first month will be the lowest dosage which I think is 0.25. After that it will be 0.50 and will continue to grow. I believe I'm preauthorized for the next 7 months but I will have to see the doc every 3 months for the status.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I'm glad it's working for you but I'm very skeptical of people using it just for weight loss. What I mean is that glp-1 drugs where essentially created for diabetics and the weight loss and cardiovascular benefits were tacked on after the drug was approved to help treat diabetes as a marketing tactic. It worked very well because we can't keep any of those drugs in supply and those companies are raking in billions. I think the company that makes Wegovy and Ozempic is projected to make around 9-11 billion this year alone which is double what the made last year when it came out.

My big concern is the negative side effects specifically how it affects the slowing of digestion and can cause your gi muscles to not work properly. There are some tort lawsuits in the works right now about this very issue and I think as manufacturers stabilize supply and more people are able to get a hold of the drugs we are going to see the extent of those side effects.

I'm not trying to cause any panic but it's just really suspicious they marketed the weight loss effects after it was brought to market and it's making them a ton of money. Also it has been revealed that it doesn't cost nearly as much as they charge to make the drug which I believe Bernie Sanders was getting at them in a congressional hearing about it.
Thanks fir the insight ima look into this deeper

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ive been very successful on the Keto diet in the past. Twice actually, it takes some serious dedication but it works. I lost 30lbs the first time (gained it back) and 20lbs the second time. Problem i found about myself is the moment i stop i gain weight right back up. Seriously I can't eat regular bread without felling bloated the next day. I'm going to start back up with keto in conjunction with the Wegovy once I get on it tho to expedite it.

as it relates to the time frame, the first month will be the lowest dosage which I think is 0.25. After that it will be 0.50 and will continue to grow. I believe I'm preauthorized for the next 7 months but I will have to see the doc every 3 months for the status.
Its a lifestyle change for sure. But the adfition of serious weight training will keep the weight off when you stop keto.

The thing is you either gotta diet, or excercise or both. Cant do either unfortunately. I just sold some art finally, so I get to lift again.

Its gonna be glorious šŸ„¹

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

Are there similar gastreo side effects like ozempic? My sister was on ozempic due to diabetes long before it became known as a weight loss drug and that shyt fuq'd her stomach up on the regular. Hopefully you can use Wegovy to jump start a new lifestyle and get off of it and just maintain the weight loss. Easier said than done though. Godspeed.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A little off topic, but there are companies that will deliver prepared meals that are helpful with calorie counting. Seattle Sutton has one that is diabetic friendly that limits caloric intake to 1,200 calories per day. There are other preparers on the market that have similar offerings. Those programs seem like a good thing for people that are pressed for time and can't or don't eat properly.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Are there similar gastreo side effects like ozempic? My sister was on ozempic due to diabetes long before it became known as a weight loss drug and that shyt fuq'd her stomach up on the regular. Hopefully you can use Wegovy to jump start a new lifestyle and get off of it and just maintain the weight loss. Easier said than done though. Godspeed.
My doctor told me her husband is on Wegovy. She mentioned that there could be stomach issues and digestive issues. Apparently that's the reason for the low doses first to see the side affects.

A little off topic, but there are companies that will deliver prepared meals that are helpful with calorie counting. Seattle Sutton has one that is diabetic friendly that limits caloric intake to 1,200 calories per day. There are other preparers on the market that have similar offerings. Those programs seem like a good thing for people that are pressed for time and can't or don't eat properly.
Honestly never looked deep into it. I figured they would be extremely expensive...I'll see if it makes more financial sense vs keto shakes which are about $2 a shake.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Sounds like you have gastritis problems, as do I. Try a low food foodmaps diet than slowly introduce a food until you figure out what you can't have

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly never looked deep into it. I figured they would be extremely expensive...I'll see if it makes more financial sense vs keto shakes which are about $2 a shshake.
I didn't know much about them either, but I learned about them when I visited a sick relative that received them for a little while. I like cooking my own meals in my own kitchen that way I know what i am eating and what is in my food, but if I were pressed for time I would definitely enroll in a program like that. It might be pricey but the side effects of a poor diet is even more expensive in dollars and health.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Well folks I just leadered Wegovy is just as hard to find as Zepbound. My CVS said they been on back order for months now and I have to call around to see who has it. Guy told me "good luck finding any". I called 6 places and found a Publix that has the low dose which is what I need for this month but she told me that the 2nd month dose that's stronger has been out of stock for months. She pretty much told me I have to ask around different pharmacy when the time comes next month. I guess ima have to deal with this for awhile....