Wegovy weight loss injections

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
75 dollars. You may as well sign up for brazillian jiujitsu.
If anything I would go back to CKO. It's low key pretty fun. Don't have that in the area I moved to but maybe somthing similar.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If anything I would go back to CKO. It's low key pretty fun. Don't have that in the area I moved to but maybe somthing similar.
High intensity cardio that facilitates self defense

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Gastroparesis is real along with thyroid tumors.

Novo Nordisk is being sued right now and plaintiff’s lawyers are aggregating cases.

Don’t do it.
^^^ she’s right.

You should really try to focus on nutrition and strength training. And of course cardio.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
40 lbs in less than a year! :dead:

That BK commercial song was like the pied piper flute to dude.

pied-piper-hamelin.gif

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Aight to my chubby coli brahs. This shyt works.

I'm down 9lbs in 5 days. Pretty rapid loss. I'm sure it's gona slow down as theres no way this is healthy. This injection removed all cravings I've had. Legit do not feel hungry and when I do eat it's only because I know I should. When I eat I probably can only stomach 1/4 of what I would normally eat. Zero cravings for sweets. Slight headache tells me to eat. I have to focus on protein as this is supposed to expedite the losses. Oh by the way I was told my out of pocket was going to be $75 but when I got there it was only $24.99. Full price was $1700 and I'm winning. Saw my doc put in 5 refills of the next dose up next month so looks like I'll be staying at 0.5 when I'm done with this dose. Only side affect has been dry mouth (I've been drinking a ton of waiter daily), constipation and fatigue. Not bad side affects so far tho.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Aight to my chubby coli brahs. This shyt works.

I'm down 9lbs in 5 days. Pretty rapid loss. I'm sure it's gona slow down as theres no way this is healthy. This injection removed all cravings I've had. Legit do not feel hungry and when I do eat it's only because I know I should. When I eat I probably can only stomach 1/4 of what I would normally eat. Zero cravings for sweets. Slight headache tells me to eat. I have to focus on protein as this is supposed to expedite the losses. Oh by the way I was told my out of pocket was going to be $75 but when I got there it was only $24.99. Full price was $1700 and I'm winning. Saw my doc put in 5 refills of the next dose up next month so looks like I'll be staying at 0.5 when I'm done with this dose. Only side affect has been dry mouth (I've been drinking a ton of waiter daily), constipation and fatigue. Not bad side affects so far tho.
Sounds like being on Keto