Wegovy weight loss injections

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Aight to my chubby coli brahs. This shyt works.

I'm down 9lbs in 5 days. Pretty rapid loss. I'm sure it's gona slow down as theres no way this is healthy. This injection removed all cravings I've had. Legit do not feel hungry and when I do eat it's only because I know I should. When I eat I probably can only stomach 1/4 of what I would normally eat. Zero cravings for sweets. Slight headache tells me to eat. I have to focus on protein as this is supposed to expedite the losses. Oh by the way I was told my out of pocket was going to be $75 but when I got there it was only $24.99. Full price was $1700 and I'm winning. Saw my doc put in 5 refills of the next dose up next month so looks like I'll be staying at 0.5 when I'm done with this dose. Only side affect has been dry mouth (I've been drinking a ton of waiter daily), constipation and fatigue. Not bad side affects so far tho.
Sounds like you’re not learning good eating habits and will rebound once you’re off this. But good luck

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ive been very successful on the Keto diet in the past. Twice actually, it takes some serious dedication but it works. I lost 30lbs the first time (gained it back) and 20lbs the second time. Problem i found about myself is the moment i stop i gain weight right back up. Seriously I can't eat regular bread without felling bloated the next day. I'm going to start back up with keto in conjunction with the Wegovy once I get on it tho to expedite it.

as it relates to the time frame, the first month will be the lowest dosage which I think is 0.25. After that it will be 0.50 and will continue to grow. I believe I'm preauthorized for the next 7 months but I will have to see the doc every 3 months for the status.
Keto isn't a diet, it's a LIFESTYLE. If you do it to lose weight, then go back to eating whatever without TONS of exercise, the weight will pack right back on. You can have a cheat day here or there, but eating regular BS will reverse your results fast.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
eat better and exercise more. fukk a quick fix.

you will be right back there again if you don't change your ways which is the actual problem.

being fit is a lifestyle it's not some shyt you squeeze into your day when you feel like it or have time. if you don't change your actual lifestyle you will be going back to these pills after you get off them. the results will be temporary

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn, forty pounds in 7 months is crazy, I haven't gained that much since high school :gucci: good luck tho breh

I'm glad it's working for you but I'm very skeptical of people using it just for weight loss. What I mean is that glp-1 drugs where essentially created for diabetics and the weight loss and cardiovascular benefits were tacked on after the drug was approved to help treat diabetes as a marketing tactic. It worked very well because we can't keep any of those drugs in supply and those companies are raking in billions. I think the company that makes Wegovy and Ozempic is projected to make around 9-11 billion this year alone which is double what the made last year when it came out.

My big concern is the negative side effects specifically how it affects the slowing of digestion and can cause your gi muscles to not work properly. There are some tort lawsuits in the works right now about this very issue and I think as manufacturers stabilize supply and more people are able to get a hold of the drugs we are going to see the extent of those side effects.

I'm not trying to cause any panic but it's just really suspicious they marketed the weight loss effects after it was brought to market and it's making them a ton of money. Also it has been revealed that it doesn't cost nearly as much as they charge to make the drug which I believe Bernie Sanders was getting at them in a congressional hearing about it.

Yeah, I've heard that Ozempic and the like will make people get excessively frail when they get old due to loss of muscle

Guess we'll find out in another 20-30 years.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Damn, forty pounds in 7 months is crazy, I haven't gained that much since high school :gucci: good luck tho breh

Yeah, I've heard that Ozempic and the like will make people get excessively frail when they get old due to loss of muscle

Guess we'll find out in another 20-30 years.

I haven't heard that but I don't doubt it. I don't think it will take that long though, I was talking with the pharmacy manager today about it and he had read that 1 in 8 Americans are on or set to take one of those drugs it's just a matter of supply which is starting to stabilize for a some of them. I have a bad feeling about it.