Weird experiences I've had in the Coli's favorite state (Florida tales)

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
So, I lived and worked in Florida for many years so I'm pretty sure you guys realize that I've come across some really bizarre people. Imma give you two instances here

• I work for a furniture company that deliver big ticket items to a lot of older people's homes. Usually I wasn't the driver and I made deliveries with this one particular fellow who was from a New England State. Let's just say he was a piece of work. He was big time:mjpls: the fact he told me he moved to Florida to get away from the Democrats in the blue states of North. He really wasn't a friend of Hispanics so I know what he thought of black people. Anyway, one day we were doing our job making deliveries and he says something about a 12 year old girl. I dismiss what he said like, :sitdown:" I really didn't hear what I thought I heard did I?" So I act like I didn't hear what he said and gave him a pass hey maybe he was going through something:hubie: which he usually was because he had a whole lot of issues. A few weeks later he tells me why we're riding around making deliveries that he needs a 16 year old girl because the size of his junk it's not up to par.:mjtf:

I was holding my head all the way home from work that day that :snoop:.

I stopped working with him about a week after that and a few weeks later he got fired put something totally unrelated to this incident

So I'm making deliveries with the dude from the first story and we go to this gentleman's house and it looks like a budget Versace Mansion. All types of Greek statues and weird knick knacks in his house.:jbhmm: So course I'm thinking to myself I don't see any woman things around here and no straight man buys this type of stuff for his home. So it's quite obvious this individual is a homosexual. He was a white man about 5 foot 11 with gray hair and his mid-60s

He buys an entertainment center and for some weird reason he wants us to put it in his bedroom closet. And here's the kicker inside his bedroom he has a floor-length painting of a nude man holding a naked child. :scust::scust: The guy I'm working with turns around and looks at me like:gucci: "we got to get out of here!!" So I go back to the shop and tell my manager Ricardo what I saw at this dude's house and He tells me "this is Florida":yeshrug:. A few weeks later we have to make a delivery to the same guy again. Fortunate enough for me we didn't have to go anywhere near his bedroom.

I've got more but I just got off of third shift and I got to try to wind down and get some sleep.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is this in the gym though:heh:

That story is crazy though. You never know who is pedo.