Weird/Non Conventional/Unusual Things That Turn You On About The Opposite Sex...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
-I LOVE it when women wear Uggs and leggings. Like. I’d rather her in that heels. It just does something to me :noah:

-I prefer women in Vans. Can’t just be any Vans though :ufdup: Has to be the slip on, checkered classics with no socks and an anklet on :ahh:

-When a woman wears an oversized, fuzzy sweater with nothing underneath. No bra, no tank top, NOTHING :birdman:

-prefer only bare toes or French tips. No other colors on feet...

I can’t be the only perverse degenerate among us. Make me feel better. Drop your fetishes :whoo:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
women in work pants/slacks and the belt is drooping low because the ass too phat.
long tongues(may not be unusual)
love bytches with overbites

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Idk why but I have a thing for pretty chicks that look like they're struggling. It might be because of my old crushes from when lived in Flatbush.
There was even this one Puerto Rican girl that was section 8 and she wore the same outfit EVERY SINGLE DAY..... and I was damn near in love with her.
Every summer a new batch of section 8 families would move into my building and there would always be at least one pretty chick.
But I think my taste for struggle chicks might actually be some sort of power thing.

I also like when girls wear these waist chain things

il_340x270.1296940775_qr71.jpg