Weird rap collaborations

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
Just ran across a pic of tip and 50 and realized they never made a song together (that I know of). shyt would sound weird really :mjlol::yeshrug:

Post some weird collaborations that's on wax or you thought of :patrice:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps

made sense at the time :manny: in hindsight :francis:

edit: matter fact, anytime Nolimit collaborated outside the camp or with New York nikkas it was weird to me. I think Serv-On got a joint with Big Pun, C-murder got joints with Fat Joe, Goodie Mob and Papoose, Mia X got one with Fat Joe, Mystikal had Naughty By Nature and Busta on an album, Mac got a joint with Nas....Its just weird hearing non-nolimit nikkas on Beats by the Pound production.

On a juan ep episode, M.O.P. said C-murder was supposed to be on Ante Up Remix :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay Z sounded weird on the Juvenile remix

Master P and Nas just sounds weird but it happened

and in regards to 50 and T.I., I think both were on the "I'll beat the p*ssy up" remix with Jeezy..... well, all 3 are on my version..... not sure if it's the official remix

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps

made sense at the time :manny: in hindsight :francis:

edit: matter fact, anytime Nolimit collaborated outside the camp or with New York nikkas it was weird to me. I think Serv-On got a joint with Big Pun, C-murder got joints with Fat Joe, Goodie Mob and Papoose, Mia X got one with Fat Joe, Mystikal had Naughty By Nature and Busta on an album, Mac got a joint with Nas....Its just weird hearing non-nolimit nikkas on Beats by the Pound production.

On a juan ep episode, M.O.P. said C-murder was supposed to be on Ante Up Remix :dwillhuh:

This shyt was wack also, although I thought it would be dope before it dropped. Mystikal ripped it as usual though.