Welcome to Chiraq Documentary by Vice

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
total murders yeah but there are other cities with a higher murder rate than the Chi.
Baltimore has a population around 620,000 (as compared to chicago 2.75 million) and had 235 murders in 2013, chicago had 415. Chicago has almost 5 times more people than baltimore but has only 180 more homocides, why is Baltimore not getting any media attention?

There have been 18 homocides in baltimore already this year and we are only 22 days into it.

You don't hear any national news about any of this though. This right here should let you know there is an underlying agenda at work with this chicago attention and that that agenda has nothing to do with helping the people being killed.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Baltimore has a population around 620,000 (as compared to chicago 2.75 million) and had 235 murders in 2013, chicago had 415. Chicago has almost 5 times more people than baltimore but has only 180 more homocides, why is Baltimore not getting any media attention?

There have been 18 homocides in baltimore already this year and we are only 22 days into it.

You don't hear any national news about any of this though. This right here should let you know there is an underlying agenda at work with this chicago attention and that that agenda has nothing to do with helping the people being killed.

Baltimore lacks of some kind of drill music movement ran by a bunch of bangbanging, ignorant, and drug addicted teenagers i guess :yeshrug:and a U.S. president:ehh:

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Baltimore lacks of some kind of drill music movement ran by a bunch gangbanging, ignorant, and drug addict young teenagers i guess :yeshrug:Nor a U.S. president:ehh:
Baltimore lacks the HUGE corporate structure that Chicago has so the puppeteers have no real interest in manipulating what's going on here for their own agendas

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Chi is actually one of the safest "major" cities in the region overall. Chicago might not be more dangerous to live in overall than Milwaukee, Indianapolis or Minneapolis :heh: The Chi ain't touching allout hellholes like Gary, Flint, Detroit, Saginaw, St. Louis, Cleveland & KC when it comes to crime & violence.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

Media doesn't like baltimore :yeshrug:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
The Chi is actually one of the safest "major" cities in the region overall. Chicago might not be more dangerous to live in overall than Milwaukee, Indianapolis or Minneapolis :heh: The Chi ain't touching allout hellholes like Gary, Flint, Detroit, Saginaw, St. Louis, Cleveland & KC when it comes to crime & violence.

Chicago have a lot of very safe areas.

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/The-312/July-2012/Austin-Chicagos-Deadliest-Neighborhood/

Austin is basically the size of Compton California. :yeshrug:34 Homicides per 100k isn't too safe and its not even in the top 10

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Baltimore lacks of some kind of drill music movement ran by a bunch gangbanging, ignorant, and drug addict young teenagers i guess :yeshrug:and a U.S. president:ehh:

small town cities,thats majority black, will never get the same limelight as chicago,LA,NYC

small cities have always had a higher crime rate then the big 3,even n the 90's..

but can you imagine if chi was over 50,60,70, or even 80% black like cleveland,bmore,gary or detroit?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
small town cities,thats majority black, will never get the same limelight as chicago,LA,NYC

small cities have always had a higher crime rate then the big 3,even n the 90's..

but can you imagine if chi was over 50,60,70, or even 80% black like cleveland,bmore,gary or detroit?

i'm not trying to sound disrespectful but Gary and Cleveland aren't destinations for people that wanna go on vacations unless they have roots or close friends. they are all also unturnaroundable and almost damn near. Not to mention that the the population of those cities you've mentioned are declining rapidly.. Gary is apart of Chicagoland anyway.

Last edited:

ALLiKNOWizPAIN

I Ain't Livin' Right
Daps
Reppin
713 2 316

im telling you bro, im tired of hearing chiraq rappers and these internet dudes acting like this only happens in one city

it really rough out here in KC, shyt is no joke

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
im telling you bro, im tired of hearing chiraq rappers and these internet dudes acting like this only happens in one city

it really rough out here in KC, shyt is no joke

like i said earlier, chicago isn't just one big warzone. Hell, i think John Wayne Gacy may commited almost half of the murders in the northside since the establishment. Cut off the northside and downtown and the crime rate in Chicago would be Memphis like