Welcome to Chiraq Documentary by Vice

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chicago is a fukking dump like Detroit. I lost all hope for that city.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im telling you bro, im tired of hearing chiraq rappers and these internet dudes acting like this only happens in one city

it really rough out here in KC, shyt is no joke

Breh... KC nikkas grimy as fukk. Never been there, but my homegirl lived there most of her life, petite little white chick that stay by herself smack dab in the middle of the hood... been raped like 3-4 times :deadmanny: the last time her dumbass met two nikkas in the bar or some shyt, took em back to her place :snoop:, they liquored her up, ran a chu chu, left her buttnekkid on the floor unconcious, cleaned out her place and stripped it BARE, went up in her ride, popped the trunk and took her amp & sub while she layed unconcious on her on her living room floor with her a$$hole bleeding for over 24 hrs :sadcam:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
uhhh the reason Chicago gets all the attention is :obama: , the amount of teenagers dying in 2011/2012, and its a world class city.
The shytty midwestern cities that have higher crime rates dont get attention because there is nothing there. Chicago is the midwestern hub that pulls in all the talent from the surrounding states.

Last edited:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Breh... KC nikkas grimy as fukk. Never been there, but my homegirl lived there most of her life, petite little white chick that stay by herself smack dab in the middle of the hood... been raped like 3-4 times :deadmanny: the last time her dumbass met two nikkas in the bar or some shyt, took em back to her place :snoop:, they liquored her up, ran a chu chu, left her buttnekkid on the floor unconcious, cleaned out her place and stripped it BARE, went up in her ride, popped the trunk and took her amp & sub while she layed unconcious on her on her living room floor with her @sshole bleeding for over 24 hrs :sadcam:
:damn: :damn: :damn:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I won't watch this and refuse to. F*ck Vice and Noisey.

Alright, my roommate used to date this girl that worked for Noisey. She was a korean girl that was a straight up racist c*nt. Constantly dropping N-bombs and trying to act ghetto and cool...dissed Danny Brown said that she had goons that was "fixing to rob his ass" :stopitslime:...getting mad disrespectful...those are the type of people that work for them and their ilk. I'm not surprised.

Media doesn't like baltimore :yeshrug:
The Wire says different.
All these Vice cacumentaries do is sensationalize

This is true. I've already spoke about why I dislike them.

These are the modern day equivalents of the stories of white people from the suburbs going into the hood to check out the plight and decay in the 80s and 90s while trying to score drugs..

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
uhhh the reason Chicago gets all the attention is :obama: , the amount of teenagers dying in 2011/2012, and its a world class city.
The shytty midwestern cities that have higher crime rates dont get attention because there is nothing there. Chicago is the midwestern hub that pulls in all the talent from the midwest.

This is pretty accurate.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nice, its sad this is 'entertainment' but it really is entertainment...

i wish they could make all the chi nikkas wear go pros and edit the footage, and we could have a reality shows of how drive byes start from the plot, to the chase, to the shoot down, to being on the defensive side waiting for that fade
:snoop: fukking lunatic

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Baltimore has a population around 620,000 (as compared to chicago 2.75 million) and had 235 murders in 2013, chicago had 415. Chicago has almost 5 times more people than baltimore but has only 180 more homocides, why is Baltimore not getting any media attention?

There have been 18 homocides in baltimore already this year and we are only 22 days into it.

You don't hear any national news about any of this though. This right here should let you know there is an underlying agenda at work with this chicago attention and that that agenda has nothing to do with helping the people being killed.
Both cities need to be cleaned up what the fuk is your point

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
im telling you bro, im tired of hearing chiraq rappers and these internet dudes acting like this only happens in one city

it really rough out here in KC, shyt is no joke
why are you bragging about it negro....this is how the man works....now u nikkaz is jealous and proceed to turn your city....more bodies more jails cause of yall envy