Well damn..all this time I thought Lucci did the HARD AWAY song ..smh all these dudes sound alike

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Derez been out for a while with Dirt Gang and BSM.

I knew about him before Lucci to the point I thought HE was the one that said "We got London on da track!" when I heard the tag years ago.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Exposing myself as a old azz dude who shouldn't be listening to this

U right :francis:

It was on the radio and my son said this was his favorite song...

I can't front my 43 year old black Azz finds this song catchy and funny
:manny:
I dont even know why you responded to that nikka, breh. I had no clue this wasn't Lucci until I saw this thread. As a man, I'd feel like a whole bytch if I was a running around trying to sound like the next man...and obviously these nikkas try hard to sound like the next man

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
Sadly that is the fifth or so time I heard that statement......Derez Deshon got some shyt though....go check out Pain

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Sadly that is the fifth or so time I heard that statement......Derez Deshon got some shyt though....go check out Pain

thanks but no thanks..... :hubie:

i won't be listening to his music unless it comes across randomly while on the radio while im on the commute or at work

this music isn't for me..like i said it was my son who was bopping his head to this while we were in the car....and just happen to take notice

its no hate..but i know it ain't marketed for people such as myself 35 and over

for one..i don't call the police "12"...i still call them 5-0

and i don't wear rags or pop pills and get "lit"

and i have no desire to listen to a rapper who wants to put in work for Birdman by pulling up on Charlegmane the god :heh:

no hate...cause i do like his delivery and voice...but im :flabbynsick:

all i need for my entertainment is Trap or die mixtape on my playlist along with greatest hits medly by Nas :ahh:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA

I been following dude for years wondering when Waka was gon put him on. He stayed killing the freestyles on YouTube. Waka forgot about him after Dunk died. They from literally then the street from where I live. I ran into him last year at Kroger. I was gonna tell him that his time was coming but I don't like to bother people. I didn't feel his new direction with all the autotune, but he can rap. I wanted to tell him to leave that shyt alone, but you don't know how people would receive your words. I like the song and the album. Besides Hardaway, Hercules is my shyt.

CLAYCO!!!

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
So did after hearing those early freestyles, Derez obviously switched his style up or have he been sounding like Lucci for a while now ?

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
thanks but no thanks..... :hubie:

i won't be listening to his music unless it comes across randomly while on the radio while im on the commute or at work

this music isn't for me..like i said it was my son who was bopping his head to this while we were in the car....and just happen to take notice

its no hate..but i know it ain't marketed for people such as myself 35 and over

for one..i don't call the police "12"...i still call them 5-0

and i don't wear rags or pop pills and get "lit"

and i have no desire to listen to a rapper who wants to put in work for Birdman by pulling up on Charlegmane the god :heh:

no hate...cause i do like his delivery and voice...but im :flabbynsick:

all i need for my entertainment is Trap or die mixtape on my playlist along with greatest hits medly by Nas :ahh:
10-4 OG just dropping general knowledge for the thread :manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Exposing myself as a old azz dude who shouldn't be listening to this

U right :francis:

It was on the radio and my son said this was his favorite song...

I can't front my 43 year old black Azz finds this song catchy and funny
:manny:
shyt, I'll be 39 in April and it's the same way with me:russ: