Well damn..all this time I thought Lucci did the HARD AWAY song ..smh all these dudes sound alike

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
shyt, I'll be 39 in April and it's the same way with me:russ:

lol..my ex always use to complain about me being "too old" to be listening to Future Hendrix

but like i tell her...if i listen to it on the radio and it's jamming i don't mind..

its not like im buying these dudes music..i don't own ONE MIXTAPE or ALBUM released by an artist who debuted after 2006 real talk

i think the last album i bought was Devin da dude's to da extreme

but i ain't no generational JOE BUDDEN hater...

hell i ran a radio show which played trap music for about 3 years from 2012 top 2015...

but it was just a "hustle" to me...i didn't care for 85% of the music on there....

but also i gotta confess as an OG....im a sucker for HOOKS and MELODIES............

dont' get me wrong i love my multis and metaphorical raps..i grew up on kool g rap and posdonous

but i also like something catchy over a dope beat

and i cant front these young cats are in the pocket when it comes to that

they might not be saying shyt really ...but they are entertaining :manny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
lol..my ex always use to complain about me being "too old" to be listening to Future Hendrix

but i gotta confess as an OG....im a sucker for HOOKS and MELODIES............

dont' get me wrong i love my multis and metaphorical raps..i grew up on kool g rap and posdonous

but i also like something catchy over a dope beat

and i cant front these young cats are in the pocket when it comes to that

they might not be saying shyt really ...but they are entertaining :manny:
I get that shyt all the time from my wife:snoop:

A dope hook and a beat, I'm rockin wit it lol

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
nah he said he was going through problems, nothing to do with waka and tbh waka put him in bricksquad monopoly, thats enough help as it is, cant help you get a deal but yeah
Was Waka taking him on tour with him? He could have looked out more. DJ Ace toured with Waka while DBo languished in the trap

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
I dig where you're coming from except I saw the video 1st. In my mind I still believe Lucci wrote the hook and guided him on how to lay it down. That's his sound no denying that shyt at all & to me it is low key disrespectful

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Was Waka taking him on tour with him? He could have looked out more. DJ Ace toured with Waka while DBo languished in the trap

why should waka take him on tour if he didn't even take his own blood brothers? waka put him in BSM monopoly thats more than enough , that was his chance to eat and grind and do something

anyway he talks about why he was away from the music game for a little bit in an interview, i cant remember which one it was but its out there

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
why should waka take him on tour if he didn't even take his own blood brothers? waka put him in BSM monopoly thats more than enough , that was his chance to eat and grind and do something

anyway he talks about why he was away from the music game for a little bit in an interview, i cant remember which one it was but its out there
Waka fukked with the other dude in Dirt Gang....even had him on Love and Hip Hop....but he wasn't looking out for Dbo....and Waka brother was about as talentless as Waka

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Thought it was lucci except he didn't have enough "whining " so I know it was somebody else.

I like to see nikkas get on after being low for a while.

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
I dig where you're coming from except I saw the video 1st. In my mind I still believe Lucci wrote the hook and guided him on how to lay it down. That's his sound no denying that shyt at all & to me it is low key disrespectful
doubt it i don't think they cool