Welp...got hit with the lesson again. (fukk co-workers...)

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
fukkin fell for the okey-doke again.
:stopitslime::wow::snoop:

fukkin coworkers ask me yesterday if I want to go to lunch with them today. (Cac and asian)
I say yeah expecting to eat some great food...
Today comes...they both bail out on some bullshyt...again.

Why do I even fukk with these flaky ass fukkin old people??
They never do shyt but get fatter and complain about it...why the fukk did I think they would even want to do something that took effort...
:birdman:

On the real this time....fukk em. I'm done, for real!!!
:pacspit:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
So they asked you only to dip out with out telling you?:heh:

Nah, the asian one came up to me on some bullshyt talking about... "Well, I don't know if I am going to go...they say the parking is $8 and same to get into event".
Mind you, this bytch makes like 90k a year and don't have 16 dollars to get into an outdoor event??
Then the cac one yelled from across the room, well if she's not going I'm not going because I'm going to lunch with my kids...

fukk em both.
Better not say shyt to me for the next 6 months about anything...i dont' wanna hear it.
Turncoat bytches.
:pacspit::pacspit:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
You mad cuz you wanted to hang with a CAC and a chink:hhh:
Uncle tom ass mufuga

fukk you! This ain't about race ya fukkin racist.
I say what I mean and mean what I say. I don't bail out on people over bullshyt or for bullshyt reasons...THAT is the core of why I'm mad.
I can't stand bullshyt people.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Nah, the asian one came up to me on some bullshyt talking about... "Well, I don't know if I am going to go...they say the parking is $8 and same to get into event".
Mind you, this bytch makes like 90k a year and don't have 16 dollars to get into an outdoor event??
Then the cac one yelled from across the room, well if she's not going I'm not going because I'm going to lunch with my kids...

fukk em both.
Better not say shyt to me for the next 6 months about anything...i dont' wanna hear it.
Turncoat bytches.
:pacspit::pacspit:
@Behind-the-wheel sit down let's have a heart to heart :jbhmm:

Are you ok? :patrice:

Anything going on in life you want to talk about :jbhmm:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Friend of mine invited me over to watch the the mayweather/mcgregor fight.

Dude knows I don't eat pork or red meat, but then goes on to ask me if I'm cool with just taking the sausage out of some some italian shyt he's ordering cause it also has chicken in it. Then he's like "oh I know you don't eat pork or beef, but do you eat pepperoni?" :snoop:

I'm like nah man I'm good :beli: order whatever you want, if I come through I'll eat before I come.

I didn't even go to his crib, I went to my other man's crib he had just ordered three pizzas, one with meat toppings, one plain, and one with veg toppings... and he had weed and liquor on deck, which I also brought anyway.

I don't understand some people though, learn how to be a good host before asking people to come through.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friend of mine invited me over to watch the the mayweather/mcgregor fight.

Dude knows I don't eat pork or red meat, but then goes on to ask me if I'm cool with just taking the sausage out of some some italian shyt he's ordering cause it also has chicken in it. Then he's like "oh I know you don't eat pork or beef, but do you eat pepperoni?" :snoop:

I'm like nah man I'm good :beli: order whatever you want, if I come through I'll eat before I come.

I didn't even go to his crib, I went to my other man's crib he had just ordered three pizzas, one with meat toppings, one plain, and one with veg toppings... and he had weed and liquor on deck, which I also brought anyway.

I don't understand some people though, learn how to be a good host before asking people to come through.

You fusssy eaters should just stay at home or bring your own food.:comeon:

Its annoying cooking a meal twice.

Female I knew cant even go for a meal to a restaurant, she had to know every single thing in her food. We all gonna die someday lol

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You fusssy eaters should just stay at home or bring your own food.:comeon:

Its annoying cooking a meal twice

??

I said I'd eat before I came, which is what I usually do anyway cause I don't like to rely on others. Also, he was ordering from an Italian spot across the street, he wasn't cooking anything.

I'm saying that if you are going to be a HOST you gotta make sure everyone you inviting is taken care of. Asking me if I'm cool with picking sausage out of a dish is some fukkboy shyt.

And not eating red meat or pork is far from being "fussy." I'm sure there's shyt you don't eat so what's the big deal.