Went to Atlanta, felt like I was in the show.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This is a bit lengthy cause I'm story telling.
ive got a new appreciation for that show Atlanta by gambino, it's representative as hell. I saw like 3 things that made me feel like I was earn very much.

I was visiting the city to further explore cause I could move there, and also to see this girl I've been talking to. So me and my cousin get there, go to lennox, we go to auntie Anne's and this lady just up and quits on the spot and she's shouting "that ain't right bruh (something something) imma beat yo ass blah blah" and she's crying like crazy and the whole time everybody in line like :dwillhuh::dame: she's screaming and cursing and shyt and then literally walks out and sits on some bench from across the store. And right afterwards we got 7 dollars for doing some random survey where I got tricked by some weird illusion., quite eventful

Afterwards I meet the girl, best moment of my simp life:mjcry:, and we go to this concert some dude she knows is having cause me and my Cous just wanted to do something. She saying it's at some art venue right :ehh:
We go there this building in the very back of a neighborhood and looks like some shyt out of silent hill, it's cold as fukk, long ass hallways, damp as hell. we get in there and this nikka onstage wilding with some satanic ass looking mask, some other nikkas go up and rap and the line "imma nerd but I'll still shoot you" sums up the head assness of the music. nikkas was saying some "I'll fukk her then kill myself shyt" and some nikka lost they phone and they proclaim they'll beat someone's ass:ufdup: to give it back.....10 min later, he realizes the shyt was on his back pocket, then he puts on a wig on his bald head and kills his set lmao. , all the while I locked my keys in my trunk and the guy that came and fixed it hit my cousins joint

Finally we were at some hype beast store where everyone get they yeezy season and stussy and the like clothing from, and there's a down stairs where they sell shoes, we go down there and the walls are covered with all these books. I'm thinking holy shyt this place is cool:gladbron:,I see some cool looking titles so I reach for one:gladbron:, but I realize it's stuck to the other books and they're just props. Like some of those books seem like they had some serious knowledge and stories and I could even open them:martin:. Like I felt awkward as hell cause I know I seemed like a nerd cause I know nikkas probably don't even notice them up there.

For some reason all this felt like they could've been scenes in the show, there's something about Atlanta that seems so subtly aloof. Like, I've never been in a city so expressive, I wanna go again

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This thread has potential
I felt like I was right there in Atlanta with you
I don't want to see it flop