Went to Grocery store on the rich white side of town and my experience was immaculate

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rolled up to the parking lot banging juice by future. Swag on stupid. Levi jacket (all buttons snapped and all zippers zipped) and solid black jeans. I was hat less today, which is rare because my ears get sensitive from cold weather. I wore my beat up black Timbs, i only wear those in the snow, I got a fresh pair of black constructs for dry weather and a fresh pair of wheat joints in the box...that I never opened....I digress

anyway...Usually i go to ol funky ass Walmart and have a horrible experience. But I decided to go to Wegmans out in the burbs and It was a wonderful experience. So clean, so organized and such a variety of food selections...I'm talking about thousands of shyt man. They even got a cafe in that bytch man. This was my first time going in years. It's the shyt.

I felt like I was in heaven. The people were cool, not walking into each other, not taking up aisles, plenty of space. The employees were friendly. Man I thought I was in the mothafukking twilight zone. It was beautiful.

I purchased approximately 4 chicken tenders and a brownie. The tenders tasted like throw up, they sucked. The brownie was avg. I still haven't found better brownies than 7/11. I eat those to alleviate the emotion pain that I feel daily being a young black man with bleak surroundings. Something about that 3 inch by 3 inch square of chocolate deliciousness that take me to a place of internal bliss that most could ever comprehend.

I digress again. even tho the food was disappointing, I'll still try them again in the future because the atmosphere is worth it. Plus their pizza is good. I might buy a few slices tomorrow.

In 2017, I think I'm done with Walmart. Too crowded too many noisy ass kids being unsupervised, too many east Indians and Arabs hating on me. They be stocking those shelves and see me with a full cart of food jealous. I look at them back like "likewise motherfukker" because the feelings are mutual. They don't want to see a brother in a fresh fit being able to support himself. They're not used to seeing black men esp young ones in that position of power. What they need to worry about is this ban that Trump signed and putting those cans on the shelves in correct order. Next time I'ma check and see if everything is organized properly...if not, I'm going to tell on them.

Last edited:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
I got a fresh pair of black constructs for dry weather and a fresh pair of wheat joints in the box...that I never opened....I digress
What they need to worry about is this ban that Trump signed and pulling those cans on the shelves in correct order. Next time I'ma check and see if everything is organized properly, if not I'ma going to tell on them.

:dead::dead::dead:

eat wal mart food brehs :scusthov:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much sugar like that isn't good for you my nikka, slow down on those brownies. Real talk diabetes ain't no joke.
:yeshrug: I know, I feel you... It helps fight my depression. Its either that or drugs and alcohol. I choose fast food and sweets as my vice. Take the pain away temporarily

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I know, I feel you... It helps fight my depression. Its either that or drugs and alcohol. I choose fast food and sweets as my vice. Take the pain away temporarily

Just giving you my advice since my homeboy got diagnosed last year and he is absolutely miserable. Imagine watching what you eat on an hourly basis and have no sugar in your diet at all. Shape up is all I am saying while you still got a chance.

Go with fast food and keep the sugar average at best.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason I shop at Walmart is if I want some of the limited edition cereals and junk food they be having. Like a special flavor of oreo or twinkie.

Also Wholefoods is better in the veggie department than any store I've ever been to

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just giving you my advice since my homeboy got diagnosed last year and he is absolutely miserable. Imagine watching what you eat on an hourly basis and have no sugar in your diet at all. Shape up is all I am saying while you still got a chance.

Go with fast food and keep the sugar average at best.
u right

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason I shop at Walmart is if I want some of the limited edition cereals and junk food they be having. Like a special flavor of oreo or twinkie.

Also Wholefoods is better in the veggie department than any store I've ever been to
we dont got wholefood...wegmans is our wholefood i suppose

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you on the chocolate as a vice tip. I'm addicted to chocolate chip cookies:to:
had to cut back on KFC cookies, i was eating 5 a day at one time

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
IMG_6804.jpg

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I purchased approximately 4 chicken tenders and a brownie. The tenders tasted like throw up, they sucked. The brownie was avg. I still haven't found better brownies than 7/11. I eat those to alleviate the emotion pain that I feel daily being a young black man with bleak surroundings. Something about that 3 inch by 3 inch square of chocolate deliciousness that take me to a place of internal bliss that most could ever comprehend.

Eat brownies to drown out the pain of being a black man in America brehs. :mjgrin:

It beats other destructive behavior, and I know you have an artistic outlet too :ehh:..just avoid diabeetus.

Last edited: