Went to Grocery store on the rich white side of town and my experience was immaculate

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember I went to Aldis for the 1st time last year and these nikkas dont use bags :gucci:I was so shocked

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
In 2017, I think I'm done with Walmart. Too crowded too many noisy ass kids being unsupervised, too many east Indians and Arabs hating on me. They be stocking those shelves and see me with a full cart of food jealous. I look at them back like "likewise motherfukker" because the feelings are mutual. They don't want to see a brother in a fresh fit being able to support himself. They're not used to seeing black men esp young ones in that position of power. What they need to worry about is this ban that Trump signed and putting those cans on the shelves in correct order. Next time I'ma check and see if everything isnt organized properly, Im going to tell on them.

:laff:

id bet every dollar i have that those people were not thinking about you at all

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been on this healthy shyt tho...slowly but Im trying hard

I eat brown rice, canned greens, and wheat bread and wheat cereal. I drink water. Im about to start blending fruits and drinking the juice

I eat kfc strips tho, im a picky eater...so this is the best I can do....its either this or pizza everyday, i cant do that

@misery , what do u think about my improved healthy diet?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The brownie was avg. I still haven't found better brownies than 7/11. I eat those to alleviate the emotion pain that I feel daily being a young black man with bleak surroundings. Something about that 3 inch by 3 inch square of chocolate deliciousness that take me to a place of internal bliss that most could ever comprehend.
:laff:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
yeah....i been there..i got a large appetite
If you ever get a chance. Try Jimmy's Gourmet chocolate chip cookies if they're in your area. Dip them joints in almond milk and live:wow:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
The brownie was avg. I still haven't found better brownies than 7/11. I eat those to alleviate the emotion pain that I feel daily being a young black man with bleak surroundings. Something about that 3 inch by 3 inch square of chocolate deliciousness that take me to a place of internal bliss that most could ever comprehend.

:wow:

• Dap

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I eat brown rice, canned greens, and wheat bread and wheat cereal. I drink water. Im about to start blending fruits and drinking the juice

I eat kfc strips tho, im a picky eater...so this is the best I can do....its either this or pizza everyday, i cant do that

:dead: @ "start blending fruits, and drinking the juice".

It's a step up from chicken and fries:skip:, but I feel like you can do better.

I have faith in you:youngsabo:.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

trade the canned greens for frozen vegetables, try trading cow milk for almond milk. If you blend fruit, make sure you add kale or a vegetable and almond milk to make it a entire meal. Don't drink juice at all, only tea and water. Brown rice is good, cancel out all breads. If you need some type of bread then eat flatbread.

• Dap