Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There's a whole thread in the Rafters accusing @Nicole0416 of being some other chick like it was true when it wasn't. I'm not going at anybody for now. I'm just curious
Don’t mention me in this shyt. There’s all types of threads throwing all types of false accusations and assumptions at me and on my name. (And a lot of other posters, real reckless). A year and a half later, still on the same. Halfway through 2019 and on a Saturday morning, of all the issues and topics to discuss- this is the type of chatter and gossip shyt. Nah, not doing it, about to take my daughter to her piano class and go about my day. Shyt to do. They claim to have my bio information and personal history - hold that.

If anyone has been exposing the fuk out of themselves lately - it’s them. The irony. Always the same names, running with the same games, always ends up the same... lames being inciteful, no proof and no evidence, def no factuals- there’s a reason for that. Notwithstanding the fact that I had several personal convos with the main posters commenting who know who they are so if they really wanted the real they could dm me like they’ve done on the past but let me not talk or post DMs, lest I get banned. the fuk is thinking about woat or poty on a sunny summer day, like that shyt is a badge of honor in real life. Desperate times, I guess. Have a nice day tho- I have no problem with you. We’re all trying to be great. Peace.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Don’t mention me in this shyt. There’s all types of threads throwing all types of false accusations and assumptions at me and on my name. (And a lot of other posters, real reckless). A year and a half later, still on the same. Halfway through 2019 and on a Saturday morning, of all the issues and topics to discuss- this is the type of chatter and gossip shyt. Nah, not doing it, about to take my daughter to her piano class and go about my day. Shyt to do. They claim to have my bio information and personal history - hold that.

If anyone has been exposing the fuk out of themselves lately - it’s them. The irony. Always the same names, running with the same games, always ends up the same... lames being inciteful, no proof and no evidence, def no factuals- there’s a reason for that. Who the fuk is thinking about woat or poty on a sunny summer day, like that shyt is a badge of honor in real life. Desperate times, I guess. Have a nice day tho- I have no problem with you. We’re all trying to be great. Peace.

You trying me?

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There should be a vote to unban one poster at the same time as the goat/woat votes