West Indian Brehs Joining ISIS Now

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are no Indians in places like Jamaica and Venezuela though.

You don't have to be Indian, they say there are about 5,000 muslims in Jamaica and 100,000 in Venezuela, this could be anybody, shyt you don't even have to be muslim, like people said before in this thread most of these dudes might be joining just for the thrills or whatever.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? Theres plenty IndoJamaicans, prolly more than Chinese now
What island you repping

I've never seen an Indo-Jamaican and I grew up around Jamaicans. My family is from Trinidad and another country.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That's the thing. A lot of us see cacs having trouble and can't wait to go help lol.
As far as its concerned isis is a white western nation problem. Boko Haram however is a Nigerian and West African problem...but there's less of an issue with the western powers trying to neutralize those forces and more of an effort on there part to neutralize isis cause its a direct threat to...white westerners.

If boko haram was attacking paris and belgium believe me thee we would see the same effort taken into consideration.

#ONLYCERTAINLIVESMATTER

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've never seen an Indo-Jamaican and I grew up around Jamaicans. My family is from Trinidad and another country.
i know one Indo Jamaican in the states but down there there's a surprising amount in Mobay and Kingston. i think they might be the biggest minority because mixed folks identify as black and the Chinese Jamaicans mostly left for Canada and S. Florida

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
This is just code words by the white media; they are really trying to say black people without sounding racist. There doing this to make it seem like all blacks are aligned with ISIS; so they can do more violent shyt to blacks. Also; this is a tactic to make it much more easier to stop blacks from coming into the states, were protecting the USA from ISIS.