West Indian cricketer, propositions reporter during interview.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
"Don' blush behbeh" :russ:

That wasn't even that bad, shyt has been on the news here and everything, I don't see what the big deal is :yeshrug: When she said "It looks like you've been smashing out the innings" I was expecting him to come back with something like "yeah, now I'm gonna smash you out behbeh" :lolbron:

Cricket is such a shyt sport :snoop:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Can you blame him?

tv-host-mel-mclaughlin_l1dx4bgckqwjze8oudybdvjh.jpg

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was disgusted before he made his so called "Inappropriate" comments. Look at the face she made when he said he wanted to come interview with her. Nothing but disgust in her negative body language and she acted as if he said something so vile and horrible. This is why I have a love hate relationship with white women. She was very attractive at first but she's ugly as fukk to me now.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
She was disgusted before he made his so called "Inappropriate" comments. Look at the face she made when he said he wanted to come interview with her. Nothing but disgust in her negative body language and she acted as if he said something so vile and horrible. This is why I have a love hate relationship with white women. She was very attractive at first but she's ugly as fukk to me now.

Maybe you should just have a hate relationship with them, you nikkas stay embarrassing yourselves dam when will you all learn.:what: