West Indian cricketer, propositions reporter during interview.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
that was cringeworthy.

she didnt even play along, and he went full 1950s with the "dont blush baby."

look at her face :mjlol:
wj78gp.png

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
he got fined 10k for this too.

lol at this photo. keep chasing these "pawgs".

CX8GPztVAAAupkG.jpg

CX8kjxvUkAUBtT7.jpg

:what:

All of this because he said "Don't blush, baby???"

And folks complain about this country being too PC... and it is in some aspects but this is just ridiculous. I'm more shocked that dudes here are defending this broad like she was really mentally abused or something...

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Chris Gayle is a pretty funny dude so it's obvious that he wasn't being serious. Fuk that phaggot as commentator.
And who is that chick trying to fool, the only reason she has that job is to be eye candy and she's like a 10 UK and Australia standards and about a 10 in India because she's white and those countries are the main consumers of that shyt.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
This the kind of shyt me and my boys would say to our female teachers in high school :russ:.

You could tell it was all jokes by the way he laughed after he called her baby or the face he made when commented on her eyes the second time. But we know the whales who never had a dude approach them will somehow be outraged by this.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Maybe you should just have a hate relationship with them, you nikkas stay embarrassing yourselves dam when will you all learn.:what:

That's what I'm saying. The message in this is clear: "our women ain't for you".

The amount of times I've seen brothas play themselves over white women and end up getting into trouble I would be a millionaire if I had a penny for each instance. Dudes always insist on learning the hard way.

In this climate all you have to do is look in white women's direction and they will play the snivelling damsel in distress and get your ass in trouble.

Of course they're gonna blow shyt out of proportion, but if you don't give them the ammunition in the first place there ain't shyt they can do or say. Thank god I only check for sistas, but I guess that makes me a "coli militant" according to some of these crybabies on here lol.