WESTBROOK WITH THE FIRST EVER PLAYOFF 50 POINT TRIPLE-DOUBLE .. THUNDER STILL LOSE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
GET THE MAN SOME HELP ON OFFENSE OUT THERE

full

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his best two scorers are kanter and oladipo, kanters minutes have been limited because of defensive liabilities, oladipo doesnt know how to play off the ball, and isnt a good ball handler or facilitator. whats left ?

harden has at least 3 guys, williams, gordon, and beverly, all who can handle the ball, drive, kick, and make open shots, and two good spot up shooters in andersen and ariza.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That was one of the worst 4th quarters I've ever seen from an "elite" player. I understand dude got the whole team on his shoulders and can't rest, but he can still make better decisions. Every time he rushed to the basket I started cringing knowing it was going to be a bad or chucked shot.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are Kanter (I know he gives up every point he gets on D) oladipo, Gibson, not serviceable options?

OLADIPO IS INCONSISTENT AS FUCC, GIBSON? HELL NAAH...KANTER IS DECENT ON OFFENSE, BUT LIKE U SAID, IS A LIABILITY ON D

LOU WILLIAMS IS LIKE THE 6TH BEST PLAYER ON HOUSTON AND WOULD EASILY BE THE 2ND BEST SCORER ON OKC IF HE PLAYED FOR THEM