WESTBROOK WITH THE FIRST EVER PLAYOFF 50 POINT TRIPLE-DOUBLE .. THUNDER STILL LOSE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Can't blame Westbrooks teammates for anything if Westbrook took all the shots. If you go one on five, it's all you if you win and it's all you if you lose.

WATCH THE GAME NEXT TIME...HE HAD NO OPTIONS. EVERY TIME HE KICKED IT TO SOME1, THEY WOULD EITHER TURN IT OVER OR PUT UP A PATHETIC ATTEMPT. HE WAS THEIR ONLY SHOT AND HE WAS OUTA GAS BY THE 4TH.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Yes. I saw Westbrook shoot and shoot and shoot while everyone watches. I'm not saying those guys are the most dynamic or best role players. But nikka I'm familiar with Taj watched him nightly with the bulls. He should get more then 6 attempts. His numbers on the Thunder are down across the board. Olapido is not a spot up 3 pt shooter and that's what's he's been regulated too playing with Westbrook
6-10 shots for Taj sounds about right. Giving him 3 extra shots wouldn't have changed the outcome of the game. Oladipo had several opportunities but he proved that he can't create his own shot. Everyone on the team other than kanter is pretty much dependent on westbrook drawing out the D (pause) and dishing out

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WATCH THE GAME NEXT TIME...HE HAD NO OPTIONS. EVERY TIME HE KICKED IT TO SOME1, THEY WOULD EITHER TURN IT OVER OR PUT UP A PATHETIC ATTEMPT. HE WAS THEIR ONLY SHOT AND HE WAS OUTA GAS BY THE 4TH.

You can't hold them responsible for shots you think they would have missed. If they had taken and missed the shots, fine. But if they try to live or die with Westbrook, then it's on him, win or lose.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You can't hold them responsible for shots you think they would have missed. If they had taken and missed the shots, fine. But if they try to live or die with Westbrook, then it's on him, win or lose.

THEY MISSED PRETTY MUCH EVERY SHOT THEY TOOK.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
one of the worst 4th quarters i ever seen from a "MVP"...

around the 5-6 min mark it was a stretch of plays where im just watchin russ playin hero ball with the super shytty shot selection like :gucci:

story of his career too... whenever they lose momentum he loses all composure and its just :scust: from there
It wouldn't even be as bad if he was consistently getting to the rim, but lord the off balance 3s