Westside Gunn making the roc nation move?

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
It's like 3 nikkas in here talkin down amongst a bunch of old heads who're at their necks, breh.

I guess it's true that you young nikkas are quick to make snap judgements without investigating your claims first..
What are you talking about?

It ain't even about the people in the thread who don't like the I'm talking about people who talk down on an artist but then start liking them after they work with a more recognizable name

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

i pull up wit a bytch they thought it was rita ora HAAAAAAAAAAAA!
my lil headbussa keep his tool riggin off
he got 2 bodies this summa he said he need some more
highest grade marijuana directly from the farmer UH HUh
my enemies all goners i guess it was karma HA HA HA HA!
Charmer
4 keys in ya bab moms Elantra HA!
Big ass gun lik somethin out of Contra BLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDR
dont make me spray it nikka
bodies drop if i ok it nikka GREEN LIGHT
u know how i play it nikka UH HUH!
red october ye it nikka
the loud movin slow i had ta yay it nikka WOOO!
still ill when i write it
when they dont name top 5 i feel slighted
nikkas be talkin but when im around they real quiet shhhhhh
You can prey to jesus all you want
You still dying MOTHERFUKA
:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:
:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

*Adjust glasses*
*snorts laugh*
Conway is like so super dope dudes *snort laugh*
thug nerd rap takin over :datazz::troll:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is dope, and more than anything hes original and creative. these guys arent. u cant convince me otherwise.

I never said they was wack. Yall nikkas too simple to understand a nuanced opinion.

This sounds like one of those "you need a Masters to fully understand Kendrick and JCole" statements. I also think Kendrick is dope...When he's not trying to fit 32 syllables in two bars like a washed Eminem, sounding like Elmer Fud, and doing those horrible voice changes like he's Nicki Minaj

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Marc :wow:

You know the rules let the jewelz go smoov....nva shoulda sold u dudes pro tools......

i hear the fat lady singin dat bytch can hold a tune (:dead:)this bytch said im god in the flesh... i had to show in prove

..obviously you see that I ATE

dont think im like these other RAP nikkaZ cuz I AINT I'm IRATE

you got PIE ya face :camby:

MARC nikka fukouttahere:pacspit:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
It's like 3 nikkas in here talkin down amongst a bunch of old heads who're at their necks, breh.

I guess it's true that you young nikkas are quick to make snap judgements without investigating your claims first..

Y'all old nikkas commits to y'all baggy jeans and coke raps. We get it.

Funny thing is ain't nobody in the thread say they wack.

nikkas said they sound like the old school.

And y'all mad cuz it's true.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I listen to west side, a boogie, and migos, I'm not understanding what your trying to prove here with this nonsense :what:
The classic "i dont like it personally therefore its not popular and people aren't listening to it" mentality that plagues hip hop boards such as this one.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Breh is vigorous defending not liking these dudes instead of just moving on out the thread
Sad.

Could of saved so much time and effort by saying "im not feeling them like that and kept it moving".

Dude is ruining the thread typing up paragraphs about why he doesnt like them and trying to state his opinions as facts.

It really shows how many people dont listen to the music they just want to talk shyt instead of talking about the music they do like.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Way more people than WSG and Conway :umad:
you shouldn't say that proudly fam.

Run of the mill rappers :scust:nikkas out here being lifted into the clouds thanks to their production while doing whatever popular flow is being done 1000 times.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get these dry upstate nikkas from outta here.

Buffalo ain't NY, tri state don't wanna hear that wack shyt.

I'm deflecting, but you're calling me a white boy.

The irony :russ:

Bruh he just said what its about N.Y.C. nikkas for some reason hate upstate nikkas I seen this shyt constantly in prison.For some reason nikkas who hate upstate so much they be on nikkas dikks its the weirdest shyt.I put this on my w
life this nikka from Brooklyn said one time N.Y.C is not apart of New York state I kid u not .Never listen to these nikkas they ain't never left they 10 block radius.

Now that dosent go for everyone my 3 main comrades was all from the city and I'm from the Low real recognize real I hate when a few try too speak for everyone.Yeah nobody listens but they about to sign with Roc nation now think about how stupid that statement is for a moment.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
This sounds like one of those "you need a Masters to fully understand Kendrick and JCole" statements. I also think Kendrick is dope...When he's not trying to fit 32 syllables in two bars like a washed Eminem, sounding like Elmer Fud, and doing those horrible voice changes like he's Nicki Minaj
New era New York nikkas have become feminized to the point of automatically factoring in popularity when it comes to music.
"Does everybody know him, will I look lame for listening to some off brand shyt".
"got my jordans on, my double cup, my future cd, my (random brand) belt.." - Young nikkas.
They don't listen to shyt for the same reasons because music has less value. It's another accessory.
shyt don't just hit them lil p*ssy nikkas guts, they gotta get hipped to music through corporate channels (via astroturfing)...pre-approved street rapper of the month...Then they find reasons to like it afterward. Reasons that are also given to them by blogs and "tastemakers".
The tastemakers OWN them when they should BE the tastemakers.