Westside Gunn making the roc nation move?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Bruh he just said what its about N.Y.C. nikkas for some reason hate upstate nikkas I seen this shyt constantly in prison.For some reason nikkas who hate upstate so much they be on nikkas dikks its the weirdest shyt.I put this on my w
life this nikka from Brooklyn said one time N.Y.C is not apart of New York state I kid u not .Never listen to these nikkas they ain't never left they 10 block radius.
They're super soft in the city and know that Roc and Buff go harder.
They miss being feared, now they're dinosaur ass nikkas being priced out of "ghettos" by white people from the midwest.
"yo son" is a dying breed of human being.
Upstate just keeps getting grimier..

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New era New York nikkas have become feminized to the point of automatically factoring in popularity when it comes to music.
"Does everybody know him, will I look lame for listening to some off brand shyt".
"got my jordans on, my double cup, my future cd, my (random brand) belt.." - Young nikkas.
They don't listen to shyt for the same reasons because music has less value. It's another accessory.
shyt don't just hit them lil p*ssy nikkas guts, they gotta get hipped to music through corporate channels (via astroturfing)...pre-approved street rapper of the month...Then they find reasons to like it afterward. Reasons that are also given to them by blogs and "tastemakers".
The tastemakers OWN them when they should BE the tastemakers.
:huhldup:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
New era New York nikkas have become feminized to the point of automatically factoring in popularity when it comes to music.
"Does everybody know him, will I look lame for listening to some off brand shyt".
"got my jordans on, my double cup, my future cd, my (random brand) belt.." - Young nikkas.
They don't listen to shyt for the same reasons because music has less value. It's another accessory.
shyt don't just hit them lil p*ssy nikkas guts, they gotta get hipped to music through corporate channels (via astroturfing)...pre-approved street rapper of the month...Then they find reasons to like it afterward. Reasons that are also given to them by blogs and "tastemakers".
Good grief :scust:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Way more people than WSG and Conway :umad:

:russ::lolbron: Dude's tight and spouting ducktales about heads in the BX banging this trash. Cats throw shots in other threads consistently but now wanna hide their hand talking about "why we can't enjoy our wack ass music in peace":to: I made the modern boom bap thread so cats can get all the way fukk outta here in claiming I'm just following what's trendy and that's why I don't like these nikkas. I'm coming at they neck because certain narratives surrounding them on the coli need to die, that rugged underdog bullshyt is something ya like telling yourselves but shyt is Fugazi as hell.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
that would be an amazing look for GxFR

they def have the skill and appeal to be top tier underground artists

I just wished they had more songs with DRUMS

their shyt is lyrics and sample driven, I want actual beats to go with the bars

hopefully the project with Alchemist isnt just bars over loops

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They're super soft in the city and know that Roc and Buff go harder.
They miss being feared, now they're dinosaur ass nikkas being priced out of "ghettos" by white people from the midwest.
"yo son" is a dying breed of human being.
Upstate just keeps getting grimier..
NYC nikkas don't think about Roc or Buff so we don't "know" anything, that sh*t is far...

What you mean they go "harder" and "grimmier" :mjpls:

Buffalo is gentrifying at a crazy high level

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:russ::lolbron: Dude's tight and spouting ducktales about heads in the BX banging this trash. Cats throw shots in other threads consistently but now wanna hide their hand talking about "why we can't enjoy our wack ass music in peace":to: I made the modern boom bap thread so cats can get all the way fukk outta here in claiming I'm just following what's trendy and that's why I don't like these nikkas. I'm coming at they neck because certain narratives surrounding them on the coli need to die, that rugged underdog bullshyt is something ya like telling yourselves but shyt is Fugazi as hell.
Lol the funny thing is that Don and Boogie rap better than these nikkas too.