We've Witness The Biggest Meltdown In NFL History

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Eagles and Dolphins went out in the same manner: blew their respective Division leads (which they had for most of the season) and had to settle for Division runner-up and got blown out on the road in the Wild Card at the end. :picard:
There’s only so much you can do with a mid Alabama QB :francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eagles and Dolphins went out in the same manner: blew their respective Division leads (which they had for most of the season) and had to settle for Division runner-up and got blown out on the road in the Wild Card at the end. :picard:

They did both lose to recent superbowl winners. Maybe championship pedigree gets overlooked too much.

And maybe thecolis own quarterback whisperer/guru @NYC Rebel was right about Baker . But irrc he backtracked so credit denied:respect:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They couldn't even do the tush push last night :laff:

fukking bucs lineman just instantly laid flat out the ground, got under Kelce, and it was over no hope for picking up 1 fukking yard :laff:

Wish I could have seen Bowles scheming that shyt up in practice

"Ok what I need you do is just lay flat down when the play starts. Nothing else, just lay down."

fukking ridiculous :laff:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
They did both lose to recent superbowl winners. Maybe championship pedigree gets overlooked too much.

And maybe thecolis own quarterback whisperer/guru @NYC Rebel was right about Baker . But irrc he backtracked so credit denied:respect:
I didnt trust Baker in big games. Dude used to play small. Maybe he’s outgrown it. :myman:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Imagine being Jalen and having yourbcoach put you in harms way. All because you made a video showing you could squat 600 lbs:francis:

Hes an A tier QB when you add in the intangibles. Eagles need to treat him like it,thats how he got hurt and the play fell off. Otherwise i think it would be a different story. Plus they lost two coaches in the off season. Why are people ignoring that little fact:gucci:? They had a good season for what shouldve been a rebuild year.
We in the reactionary no perspective era.

CW99

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You have to

And in turn…. I won’t let no one come for you….. I guess that’s a perk of being a Niner Acquisition

But it’s open season for any other Iggle breh

I’m GREEN LIGHTING @CW99

He not safe on these Coli SKREETS!

@wire28 HE KNOWS he my dog…. But this some John Wick shyt for him and he gotta run too :mjlol:

I bleed green stay green and fiend green Im here for all comers....next season though lmao...I got some introspections to do

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
They couldn't even do the tush push last night :laff:

fukking bucs lineman just instantly laid flat out the ground, got under Kelce, and it was over no hope for picking up 1 fukking yard :laff:

Wish I could have seen Bowles scheming that shyt up in practice

"Ok what I need you do is just lay flat down when the play starts. Nothing else, just lay down."

fukking ridiculous :laff:

That had to be the Moment that Kelce knew he had to Retire:mjlol:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Go all the way in on these hoe ass nikkas. Won't catch any resistance from me. Y'all probably can't talk as bad about them as I have anyway. :heh:

The whole franchise. :scust:
This. Nothing these folks can say will hurt as much as seeing my Eagles 'play' like they did. And it was Kelce's last game too :to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I bleed green stay green and fiend green Im here for all comers....next season though lmao...I got some introspections to do

Say less then

You have 48hrs to get your affairs in order

Ok everyone

Contract out on @CW99.

On Sight harassment, trolling, negs, whatever y’all see fit

Same with other Eagle brehs, but CW is at the top of the list.

But leave @Box Factory alone peeps!
He’s Niner Property :ufdup:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You have to

And in turn…. I won’t let no one come for you….. I guess that’s a perk of being a Niner Acquisition

But it’s open season for any other Iggle breh

I’m GREEN LIGHTING @CW99

He not safe on these Coli SKREETS!

@wire28 HE KNOWS he my dog…. But this some John Wick shyt for him and he gotta run too :mjlol:

Got dammit man :mjcry: I would have loved the fukkery of a rematch in Santa Clara but these bum nikkas was too soft to run it back.