What a 2nd Trump Presidency will look like....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Affirmative action got overturned for college admissions and we're about to see it get removed for government contracts.

What a crazy ass statement by you.

And before some smart dumb motherfukker replies, this decision will only effect race based affirmative action policies. White women can still benefit from the affirmative action policies that are still in place.

I heard some Community Colleges down south are discriminating against black high school grads and don't have a 100% acceptance rates anymore.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People were all doom and gloom when he first won. Nothing gone really happen outside of the status quo.

Phew. I thought the Supreme Court overturned Roe and Affirmative Action..

Good thing a million people didn't die from COVID either.

And now.. good thing congress isn't FULL of MAGA freakazoids who have no idea how to even write a resume, let alone govern..

CouldntBeMeTho

*has the morals of a alley cat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Yeah I'm Canadian. Has nothing to do with this conversation though. What do you think happens when countries elect people who want absolute power? These leaders have to appease their voting base, and their voting base wants violence. But please keep thinking that a Michael Jordan smiley makes things any better.
Yea cause Trudeau is so amazing right.

I see you didn't Google fear indoctrination. It's never about economics or anything "tangibke." It's always about fantasy scenarios to scare people

Traveler

All Star
Daps
It will look like the end of his first term. Chaos and nothing accomplished. He is so bad for this country. If anyone supports him you are an idiot and I question your intelligence. Trump should be no where near power.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Charla saying the quiet part out loud. Coli brehs he’s referring to y’all at the end :francis:

We back with this bullshyt again? And they talking to this Charlatan? Rapist? This cock sucka said this shyt the last election between Biden and trump… News flash Charlastain don’t speak for black folk… fukk out of here..

Like black folk going to vote back in a cock sucka who is actively took away their right to choose, and actively trying to take away affirmative action, voting rights and next civil rights

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Affirmative action got overturned for college admissions and we're about to see it get removed for government contracts.

What a crazy ass statement by you.

And before some smart dumb motherfukker replies, this decision will only effect race based affirmative action policies. White women can still benefit from the affirmative action policies that are still in place.

Phew. I thought the Supreme Court overturned Roe and Affirmative Action..

Good thing a million people didn't die from COVID either.

And now.. good thing congress isn't FULL of MAGA freakazoids who have no idea how to even write a resume, let alone govern..

I don't care about Roe.

Affirmative Action? Black folks who are denied need to speak up. Interested to see the effects of AA no longer being around, but I doubt anything major happens because most Universities are liberal and tote diversity.