What a shock, Pats deflated footballs on purpose, Tom Brady was "generally aware"

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Not the Pats fault. This type of shyt is too far down the totem pole to place on the orgs shoulders. Just Brady
No its not... only a simpleton would say some stupid shyt like this given that teams history.

*edit
Here we go again with the WHITE PRIVILEGE excuses. shyt is so exhausting man...

@NYC Rebel ... just saw you made the post I quoted. No offense. You a great poster. I just think you off on this one.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No its not... only a simpleton would say some stupid shyt like this given that teams history.

Here we go again with the WHITE PRIVILEGE excuses. shyt is so exhausting man...
Call me a simpleton then. I really don't give a fukk what you think.

I've long said that a qb decides on what grip is good for him....not a coach. you really think Beli is like "this is the perfect grip for you, Tom!!!" :heh:

This is Brady's punishment and scrutiny to face

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
The real winner in all of this is Ted Wells. Billing himself out at $1000+ per hour and his associates at $600+ an hour to conduct bullshyttt interviews of everyone in the locker room, then somehow filling 243 pages with words that say absolutely nothing.

Let us all salute the REAL black excellence.

:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
Call me a simpleton then. I really don't give a fukk what you think.

I've long said that a qb decides on what grip is good for him....not a coach. you really think Beli is like "this is the perfect grip for you, Tom!!!" :heh:

This is Brady's punishment and scrutiny to face
I just edited my post

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This is going to be my only post on here for the next several hours, I figure sanity will reign through by then (and hopefully Reb won't be quoting me). This report literally just said that we have no proof that the Patriots did anything, but we find it improbable that something wrong was not done...because well....because. Yet you titled the thread "pats deflated on purpose." Ted Wells is an iconic attorney, but this has all the makings of Roger Goodell getting the report that he paid for.

Kraft's response.

These findings are going to be torn apart by every scientist out there (like they were the first time). But carry on :salute:
:mjlol: :laff:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
The real winner in all of this is Ted Wells. Billing himself out at $1000+ per hour and his associates at $600+ an hour to conduct bullshyttt interviews of everyone in the locker room, then somehow filling 243 pages with words that say absolutely nothing.

Let us all salute the REAL black excellence.

:myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman::myman:

wells_ted_nlj_dinner_2666-Article-201402202248.jpg

Denzel-Washington_full_diapos_large.jpg

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
:whoa: No Patriots beef, but WE need Collins, especially after the fukkery that was our O-line in 2014. :damn:

biggest need we have right now is in the OL and Collins said he wanna go to a title Contender. Saints are not really a title contender specially after that firesale this offseason.