What Age Did You STOP Watching Pro Wrestling? (Why?)

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Beginning of middle school, about 12. I think one day it just dawned on me..how are dudes getting hit in the head with chairs, ring stairs, sledgehammers, etc. and not severely debilitated? :patrice:

Plus puberty kicked in so the focus was girls and a lot of other stuff just fell into the bushes (Wrestling, Anime, etc.)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I stopped once Punk left. I'll watch NJPW every now and then. Jericho is in NJPW now to face Kenny Omega at WrestleKingdom. However, I just become more of an MMA head and got into Black culture/hipster culture.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Haven't stopped yet and I'm 22. But the way the show is going I might end up going on a break for a while. :hhh:
I remember you from TSC, what up breh?...
I've been on a hiatus for a minute breh last I saw was Jason Jordan being revealed as Kurt Angles son, I know I'm not missing much...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I stopped watching when they took it off of USA and put it on TNN or TNA or some shyt and we couldn't get it in the Caribbean anymore.

By the time it came back there were so many new dudes and they all looked boring as shyt, so I couldn't get back into it no matter how hard I tried.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
19 :dahell:

It was about 10 or 11 for me, whenever the Rock left it was a wrap. I had it perfect being a kid in the attitude era. I was young enough to believe and it was still lit
Yep, I was into the indy scene and Shinsuke Nakamura was my guy in NJPW. However, I just gave it up once CM Punk left.