winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Right now i'm watching:
Accel World - a fat short kid that gets picked on gets picked by the hottest chick in the school to date and help her win at an MMO fighting game.

Sword Art Online - people trapped in an MMO where if you die in the game you die in real life.

Eureka Seven: AO - a total mind fukk. sequel to the original series. not as good IMO but still entertaining.

Aquarion Evol - giant robots and girls barely dressed with huge boobs and simulated orgasms when the robots combine.

all of these i'd say are good. i'm looking to get into Hunter X Hunter and maybe Bakuman. i don't watch nowhere near the amount of anime i used to. partly cause i work too much and partly because so much of it is crap these days.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last couple I watched were Gungrave, Basilisk and right now Tower of Druaga.

-Gungrave was one of the best I've seen. I would put it up there with Cowboy Bepop and Trigun; I think it was written by same dude and has the same music composer. The story got some good movie making potential but dam... that twist. I don't want to ruin it so I'm not saying :laugh:.

-Basilisk was :manny:
Gennosuke was cool and was sort of a simp at the start but dam that nicca flipped that shyt hard at that moment. It's kind of boring here and there but has some nice action, story telling and death.

-Tower of Drauga is pretty good; funny, happy little show with some gaming RPG elements thrown in. The 1st 2 episodes were funny, it reminded me of Desert Punk. The first season was good but the second didn't really carry the torch.

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
taiji
crayon shin chan
shin-chan12.gif