Balla

Superstar
Daps
just the whole fighting spirits and demons and then the domain expansion shyt is similar to the Sensui arc where nikkas start controlling the environment with their powers n etc...

You might have to bite the bullet with Shenmue and watch subs my nikka. The hand to hand fades are worth it.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the domain shyt from YYH.

It’s not right, why they gotta do Shenmue like that without the dub?

I seen the gameplay and I want to watch it dubbed.

Dub life is so hard.

:mjcry::mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Oh yeah, I forgot about the domain shyt from YYH.

It’s not right, why they gotta do Shenmue like that without the dub?

I seen the gameplay and I want to watch it dubbed.

Dub life is so hard.

:mjcry::mjcry:
fukk it
watch Ninja Kamui

and that bytch is dubbed too nikka. Prolly the best show out now with that 1 episode.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yooooo that fukking Ninja Kamui is fukking serious my nikka. Got damn:gladbron:

That's prolly the best first episode of an anime I've seen since maybe Goblin Slayer.

The violence and action is just insane. Did not expect to be this impressed. :ohlawd:

fukking music hit hard as hell too.

This is definitely a must watch if you enjoy sick action.
Yeah that shyt went crazy. Definitely looking forward to the rest of the season. Adult swim got one with this heat.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Frieren started off EXTREMELY SLOW, but is getting more interesting now.

:ehh::ehh:

I’m 9 episodes in, right where shyt bout to pop off.

I guess I like this show because it only took me 2 days to get to episode 9.

Out of all the new shows I like this one the most.

I’m trying to get into SLF, but it’s hard to for some reason.

Imma try to pick it up this week.

Frieren is definitely apart of the rotation now.

:wow::wow:
You see the vision. :wow:

Yeah I had the same initial impression, like, this shyt is slow AF but the art style and animation are clean, music is a bop so I'll keep on. Besides, not many shows start AFTER they've killed the world's big bad, a unique approach.

So glad that I stuck with it.
I mean anything is possible. But breh couldn't even be decent with tactics after Lei Qiang left. :pachaha:
Yeah I'm bullshytting for real, this MF Xin is not built for tactics of any kind. Reminds me a lot of Inuyasha where everything is a Wind Scar.:russ:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You see the vision. :wow:

Yeah I had the same initial impression, like, this shyt is slow AF but the art style and animation are clean, music is a bop so I'll keep on. Besides, not many shows start AFTER they've killed the world's big bad, a unique approach.

So glad that I stuck with it.

Yeah I'm bullshytting for real, this MF Xin is not built for tactics of any kind. Reminds me a lot of Inuyasha where everything is a Wind Scar.:russ:
Breh, I was gonna ask you what the hell is this? shyt was nothing but walking and talking at first.

I was like, this the type of show you watch with a cup of tea and a scone before you about to go to bed.

:russ: :mjlol:

It’s getting a lot better now. And you already know what part of the OP is the best part to me.

So this is the second anime I’ve watched recently where the MC is the strongest already.

Idk how they’re gonna do it, but I’m guessing Fern and Starks are going to just be learning on their own while Frieren is doing her own thing.

This show picked up a lot breh, I had faith in you telling me this was a good show.

I wonder why I’m hearing about this show now, it looks like it’s been out for a lil while.

I just finished the part where they beat the demons and she shows her true power.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh, I was gonna ask you what the hell is this? shyt was nothing but walking and talking at first.

I was like, this the type of show you watch with a cup of tea and a scone before you about to go to bed.

It’s getting a lot better now. And you already know what part of the OP is the best part to me.

So this is the second anime I’ve watched recently where the MC is the strongest already.

Idk how they’re gonna do it, but I’m guessing Fern and Starks are going to just be learning on their own while Frieren is doing her own thing.

This show picked up a lot breh, I had faith in you telling me this was a good show.

I wonder why I’m hearing about this show now, it looks like it’s been out for a lil while.

I just finished the part where they beat the demons and she shows her true power.

:mjlol:Yeah breh as someone who's leaned #ActionGang for years since being introduced to anime, I knew you were going to struggle initially because I certainly did and I watch a wide variety of stuff now. I'm just sitting there like "They really walking through the city looking for birthday presents with the world's strongest warrior?"

But gradually they build on all these different elements and before you know it, you actually care about this ditzy overpowered broad with a spending habit and narcolepsy who didn't realize she had the famous Hero in the world simping on her until it's like 80 years too late. Had this dusty MF holding onto her storage for decades while dreaming of buns he never got.:picard:

It's like we're literally watching her old ass get a literal redo on life at a lower difficulty but even on Normal these new kids are going to have to step way up to survive hanging with her. Especially Stark, at least Fern gets to be mentored by a fellow magic user, they can't teach him shyt as a Warrior. If Eisen didn't do a good enough job, he's just going to have to learn while he goes.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Yeah breh as someone who's leaned #ActionGang for years since being introduced to anime, I knew you were going to struggle initially because I certainly did and I watch a wide variety of stuff now. I'm just sitting there like "They really walking through the city looking for birthday presents with the world's strongest warrior?"

But gradually they build on all these different elements and before you know it, you actually care about this ditzy overpowered broad with a spending habit and narcolepsy who didn't realize she had the famous Hero in the world simping on her until it's like 80 years too late. Had this dusty MF holding onto her storage for decades while dreaming of buns he never got.:picard:

It's like we're literally watching her old ass get a literal redo on life at a lower difficulty but even on Normal these new kids are going to have to step way up to survive hanging with her. Especially Stark, at least Fern gets to be mentored by a fellow magic user, they can't teach him shyt as a Warrior. If Eisen didn't do a good enough job, he's just going to have to learn while he goes.
Yo why did they make that dude age like shyt though? Dude became shorter than her lmao. They did him so dirty lmao.

Idk why dude ain’t ever try to get with her at all.

So you like the idea of them beating the main villain before the show started? Or at least the main villain at the time.

I wonder if they’ll have a stronger villain later.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Say breh, I thought dude’s name was Aizen, how you know it was spelt differently? Lmao

I was like, do you think he’s worthy of that name?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yo why did they make that dude age like shyt though? Dude became shorter than her lmao. They did him so dirty lmao.

Idk why dude ain’t ever try to get with her at all.

So you like the idea of them beating the main villain before the show started? Or at least the main villain at the time.

I wonder if they’ll have a stronger villain later.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Say breh, I thought dude’s name was Aizen, how you know it was spelt differently? Lmao

I was like, do you think he’s worthy of that name?

Nah breh she's been lil bro-ing him from the beginning, which is ironic because he's been teaching her from the outset and probably came to the conclusion she's too stunted and underdeveloped (Don't ask me how) to really engage in a relationship. The shyt was accurate because look how long it took for her to realize it, even though it was clear.

Honestly this is a very realistic take on how an insanely long lived species would probably behave and the dichotomy that would occur if they lived around normal people. Literally spending a few decades pursuing some hobbies or taking a few centuries on a passion project by your dammy in the mountains somewhere. It's like a few months to you but the city you were chilling in is dust and the descendants of your homies got an old ass statue of you that nobody really knows about.

As far as how the Demon King got off paneled, I think it's cool for the most part because this is like starting off after the Happily Ever After but realistically you've got to pick up the pieces after war and someone is going to try to sit on the throne. What then? Yeah you destroyed the core of the problem but now you've got to deal with the opps he was keeping in line.

Eisen is the direct spelling you see in the sub, I can't take credit for that one :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I think a point you mention is important. As an audience outside of Japan we were introduced to anime as primary a source of fights and battles. DragonBall, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Yugioh and Pokemon. Even if the core theme of the last 2 isn't fights they still had battles as centered theme of their plot.

Adventure, SoL, comedy, well written plot, Romance, etc we were never introduced to any of these because well we were never aware of it. Stuff like Vinland, Kingdom, Frieren, Apothcary, etc are all great series, but these are the types of series we never would have thought to be great when we were first introduced to anime.

I love branching out trying different genres because you can really appreciate with different genres and themes what is some well written stuff. Again not ever genre is gonna be every person's thing. It's important not watch for the sake of watching. But after watching a solid amount of SoL you can differentiate the good types of it like Frieren where its executed fantastically and see that a series like MHA where its executed poorly.

Dark Gathering is the key example of branching out cause I would miss this amazing series if I didn't give horror a chance. Which was a genre in general I never really cared for

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
High Card Ep 18

Awesome Wendy focused episode whom outside of her sole episode last season didn't have much focus. I love how similar the issues for Chloe and Wendy are. For both they have to be willing to reach out and ask for help. For Chloe it was Wendy and for Wendy it was Love-P. This is the first time she was able to switch off Love-P and hopefully this is something that will continue as her confidence comes back and not be a one off thing.

Cops are really getting involved with player this is really making everything more complicated then it was before.

Screen_Shot_2024-02-12_at_8.58.54_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-12_at_8.58.57_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-02-12_at_9.08.32_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-02-12_at_9.10.03_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2024-02-12_at_9.12.15_AM.png

CITVpcP.png

SrbI7qh.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh she's been lil bro-ing him from the beginning, which is ironic because he's been teaching her from the outset and probably came to the conclusion she's too stunted and underdeveloped (Don't ask me how) to really engage in a relationship. The shyt was accurate because look how long it took for her to realize it, even though it was clear.

Honestly this is a very realistic take on how an insanely long lived species would probably behave and the dichotomy that would occur if they lived around normal people. Literally spending a few decades pursuing some hobbies or taking a few centuries on a passion project by your dammy in the mountains somewhere. It's like a few months to you but the city you were chilling in is dust and the descendants of your homies got an old ass statue of you that nobody really knows about.

As far as how the Demon King got off paneled, I think it's cool for the most part because this is like starting off after the Happily Ever After but realistically you've got to pick up the pieces after war and someone is going to try to sit on the throne. What then? Yeah you destroyed the core of the problem but now you've got to deal with the opps he was keeping in line.

Eisen is the direct spelling you see in the sub, I can't take credit for that one :mjlol:
Oh yeah, sub I forgot

Yeah so far I think imma focus on this show. I tried to watch others, but this got it right now.