What are some Characteristics of a Loyal Woman, Worthy the RISK of MARRIAGE?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XfExBOP.png

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Loyalty & Respect.

When I look at my mother & grandmother.... I see why my father & grandfather took that step.

If something happened to you & you randomly dropped dead - would she be able to pickup the pieces and carry the torch?

My grandfather been dead since 96 and my grandmother still speaks about him with crazy respect and reverence.

nikka been dead 20+ years and she still crazy about this man.

Even in death....grandpa still running shyt

Daps
Isn’t into hip hop culture, social media, feminism, isn’t a white american, doesn’t watch much television or consume much media period and doesn’t associate with people who check off all those things I listed

You can never expect unconditional loyalty from a women unless it’s your mother (if you’re lucky enough to have a mother who rocks with you like that) but you can increase your chances of successfully obtaining a life long partner if you avoid women with bird brain tendencies

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Loyalty & Respect.

When I look at my mother & grandmother.... I see why my father & grandfather took that step.

If something happened to you & you randomly dropped dead - would she be able to pickup the pieces and carry the torch?

My grandfather been dead since 96 and my grandmother still speaks about him with crazy respect and reverence.

nikka been dead 20+ years and she still crazy about this man.

Even in death....grandpa still running shyt

Wow. Seems like you have to be a solid man yourself and wise enough to choose a solid that respects and reveres the man you are.

I know we all like to think we're good solid men, but society is systematically getting rid of men like you're grandfather early. So most of us aren't built like our fathers.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
If she's your advocate. She knows your weaknesses but instead of exploiting them, she protects you and teaches you.

:salute:

Do you ever feel like feminism and the way society is, most men and women are raised to be selfish and cautious to the point where you can't trust a mate fully? Like we keep a bail plan and dirt on a person just in case the shyt hits the fan. And the divorce settlements make it almost impossible to trust any woman. I feel like good women turn into dogs when the state and lawyers advise them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Understanding..

Hard worker..

Good morals..

Common sense..

Gives and recieves respect..

Carries herself with respect (doesn’t mean she’s uptight either)..

Chooses battles well...

Kind hearted..

Etc.

I think those are foundations but there are other things I feel as well. Can juggle domestics as well as business, has a great appearance, good positive energy, strong will, supportive, etc.

Not saying that she has to be perfect but having most of those qualities would be worth marrying to me.

And I would just have to be equally as good. Some things I could work on as well