What are some Characteristics of a Loyal Woman, Worthy the RISK of MARRIAGE?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
A willingness to put your happiness first and they have a desire to uplift. It isn't just about what you're bringing to the table while they pick and choose when to contribute.

Women that have a stuck up attitude about providing support aren't marriage material.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have many threads stating why you shouldn't marry a woman, what are some reasons you should marry a certain type of woman?

Men are naive idiots.

It doesn’t matter what type of woman she is today because she can change at the drop of a hat and youre fukked.

If you want a long lasting marriage - move to a jurisdiction with a culture where divorce isn’t the norm/an option.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Loyalty & Respect.

When I look at my mother & grandmother.... I see why my father & grandfather took that step.

If something happened to you & you randomly dropped dead - would she be able to pickup the pieces and carry the torch?

My grandfather been dead since 96 and my grandmother still speaks about him with crazy respect and reverence.

nikka been dead 20+ years and she still crazy about this man.

Even in death....grandpa still running shyt

:mjcry: My grandpop had this too, not with his first wife tho, (which brought my existence) she was a thot from what I heard but his second wife proved loyal beyond his death.

Kind of gives me hope in finding a decent woman.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
A woman in whom you can actually trust and to some degree be open and vulnerable.But yeah trust being a key point but also communication that leads to a mutual understanding.No passive aggressive shyt and no in your face verbal abuse that the neighbors can hear.

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
:salute:

Do you ever feel like feminism and the way society is, most men and women are raised to be selfish and cautious to the point where you can't trust a mate fully? Like we keep a bail plan and dirt on a person just in case the shyt hits the fan. And the divorce settlements make it almost impossible to trust any woman. I feel like good women turn into dogs when the state and lawyers advise them.

No. She will was/is a "good woman" till you screwed with her and expected her to grin and bear it.

The state and lawyers arent advising her to do anything. Maybe you should have been a "good man" and spared yourself the drama?

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
There is not much youbcan do to control what someone becomes a few years down the line.

And you can never fully know whats in a persons heart.

I think its pure chance to meet a great and compatible mate who is also loyal.

Of course you should still take the time to at least try to find someone with the attributes you want.

if she loves you the way your mother does; unconditionally and with full belief in you

If she's your advocate. She knows your weaknesses but instead of exploiting them, she protects you and teaches you.

The posters I qouted are basically saying marry a "friend" and then act accordingly. Dont fukk up that "friendship", coz there really is a fine line...