What are some movies/tv shows u slept on that ended up being good?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breaking bad at the break before season 5b...i honestly only watched it after a friend recommended it telling me “its that guy you like from seinfeld” meaning Tim Whatley/Walter White lol...if he was never on seinfeld i probably would have never watched it.

sons of fukkery as well, it was on like season 6 when i started and enjoyed it.

yooo I NEVER made that fukking connection and seinfeld was my shyt...holy shyt lmao :ohhh:

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch to much damn tv so I check for most new shows....but i never really checked for British tv shows....I finally watched Luther then from there just started binging a bunch of shows like Sherlock, Black Mirror, Broadchurch, Bodyguard, The Fall and more. Still have a bunch more to check but I slept on them for a long time for some reason.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
One show I’ve watched a lot of but not sure if people in the US are on it: Peep Show.

while it has a lot of British references and what not, just the style of the show and the characters are something everyone can laugh at...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In africa they cant pay for the rights for movie posters...so artists draw posters sometimes they poster doesnt even make sense

wow that’s wild af...never knew that :ohhh:

*edit*

did some quick googles...this seemed to happen primarily in the 80s/90s...crazy