What are some movies/tv shows u slept on that ended up being good?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Parks n recreation

Veep

Barry

GOT (at first)

Person of Interest

shyt... probably a million i forgot

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
latest

Superstar
Daps
Kind of ashamed to admit that the fact that it wasn't in HD made it hard for me to get into The Wire at first.

I caught a random few seconds of the wire, when it first came out. I stupidly wrote it off as a typical hood show not written by good people. I somehow ended up watching it years later and it became one of my favorite shows of all time. I was late on true detective also.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
whoooole lotta anime

Banshee

The Boys (only because the comic is fukking dreadful, IMO)

Mr. Robot (watched some of the first eps when it dropped... dropped it. Came back last year and it blew my expectations out the water)

Justified (first ep was ehh, then it turned into a masterwork of witty dialogue, characters and plotting)

:pachaha: I remember when I started watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway!?" out of boredom back in the day. ":beli: Ain't no way I'ma find this funny."

20 minutes later:

tumblr_om02wfMii01qfc3zvo6_250.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Peaky fukkin Blinders. Over the years I attempted to watch the 1st episode multiple times and always tapped out. Finally decided to give it a three episode run and got hooked.

Lost. Started out piff. Turned to trash. But I was already invested and had to finish :mjcry:

The Shield. I knew nothing about it. Never even heard of it until I was following the SOA final thread cause I was a Stan of the fukkery. Near the end brehs in the thread were screaming . Oh shyt its Vic Mackey!!:gladbron: I was :what: So I decided to bing it and was :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Man, I slipped so hard on that last Mission Impossible joint. That shyt was FLAMES. Heard good things about Schitts Creek. And It's pretty damn good too, took me a while to come around on it.