What Are The 5 Essential MCU Movies You Have To See Before Infinity War?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I was talking to co-worker yesterday about the MCU and they said they wanted to see Infinity War after liking Black Panther. During part of the conversation, they asked me what essential films did they have to see before it. Instead of giving them all 17 movies, I narrowed it down to 5 that I think they especially need to see.

My question to TFR is what do you consider the 5 most essential MCU films to watch?

Btw this is the list I gave them:

Iron Man 1
Avengers
Winter Soldier
Avengers 2
Civil War

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I was talking to co-worker yesterday about the MCU and they said they wanted to see Infinity War after liking Black Panther. During part of the conversation, they asked me what essential films did they have to see before it. Instead of giving them all 17 movies, I narrowed it down to 5 that I think they especially need to see.

My question to TFR is what do you consider the 5 most essential MCU films to watch?

Btw this is the list I gave them:

Iron Man 1
Avengers
Winter Soldier
Avengers 2
Civil War
That's a decent list actually :jbhmm:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Winter soldier isn't essential for infinity war but I accept it has to be on the list since its pretty much the best movie in the mcu ( not called Black Panther:jawalrus:)

Guardians gotta be in there because that's like half the reason for their existence.

I guess you guys are right. I wanted the person to see Cap's philosphy before watching Civil War but I guess Guardians works there.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Gaurdians
Winter Soldier
Avengers 1&2
Civil War
You may need to potentially add BP tho

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
i know people dont like the movie but shouldnt captain america the first avenger be included for the explanation of the tesseract or watch the movies in order of when each of the infinity stones make an appearance

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i know people dont like the movie but shouldnt captain america the first avenger be included for the explanation of the tesseract or watch the movies in order of when each of the infinity stones make an appearance

Appearances

• Dap
Reactions: hex