What are y'all vetting processes before deciding to go raw?

BBG

Superstar
Daps
got an appointment wit the clinic, my tip itching a little and I'm 99% sure i know what's up :francis: last chick i went in raw had a nasty ass yeast infection unbeknownst to me and when i pulled out it was the nastiest, thickest glob of what the fukk i had ever seen. barked on da bytch, put her out, have not and will not speak to her since.

i understand a yeast infection isn't necessarily a STD but bytch you gotta warn me ya p*ssy is acting up BEFORE i get in it dafuq is wrong witchu!!! now I'm having symptoms and because I'd like to think I'm a decent human being i now gotta abstain until they tell me what the fukk going on.

this wasn't some random one night thing though, i was talking to her and fukkin for like a month before the yeasty shyt. so i would've liked to believe trust was established but this is a dirty game we play. so how do y'all determine if/when you going raw?

if you flabbily married and don't have sex with nobody but your wife or you're an incel that uses stories like these to juelz about why you get no cheeks this thread ain't for you my son.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Deal with the ramifications later

magic-johnson-happy.gif