What are y'all vetting processes before deciding to go raw?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Deal with th ramifications later

magic-johnson-happy.gif
:myman:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
We go to the Vet and get tested in real time.
Get the results, same day if possible.
I cross the threshold with her cave man style and I put her to the sword, provided the results were favorable.
No exceptions.
My physical health may not be where it should be, but my sexual health is pristine.
Little over two decades of diligent fukking without an STD or that Virginia Deed over healthy portion of this Earth got me wanting to do all I can to keep my streak pristine as possible.
:ahh:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
it depends, really, OP.

usually i wait until she hears me knocking at the door. as it opens, i ask, "aren't you @Billy Ocean's mother?" -- not that i need more than visual confirmation. the trash bags over the couch, combat boots on her feet, and the Civic on bricks out front on the lawn is usually the first sign.

gotta be more careful though. think i got scabies last time.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
currently sitting in the clinic, my anxiety through the roof

then the bytch at the front desk loud as hell. what the fukk i gotta make an appointment for if you finna ask WHAT BRINGS YOU IN TODAY..... bytch READ THE FILE!! :damn::damn:

then she comes over to me while I'm filling out the paperwork and sees i put i have itching as a symptom she says loud as fukk OH IF YOU'RE HAVING SYMPTOMS YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THE TEST YOU HAVE TO SEE ONE OF OUR DOCTORS!!! random negro in a Shiesty mask turns ALL the way around in his seat to look me dead in my eyes like :scust: I was about to be like dafuq is you looking at B.A.N. but the sheer embarrassment held my tongue.

it's not worth it brehs, wrap your meat

If getting judged by a breh that went to a clinic in a shiesty isn't enough to change your life up, I don't know what to tell you. :dead:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
pul out your gun and ask her if she's clean. if she says "as far as i know" wrap ya dikk up. that hoe ain't sho.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Saute all these scallywags in a freshly made reduction of Lysol, Vim and Harpic.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
It just happens then you instantly get nervous and think about what could have happened. One of the biggest reliefs was when my tests came back negative :sadcam:

Never again! I got some ultra thin condoms that almost feel raw.