What are y'all vetting processes before deciding to go raw?

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Every man has had mistakes and faults, just learn from the situation, always use protection

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Would be lying if I said it wasn’t based on how she looks.

At this point im not even trying to fukk a chick if I feel like I need to be wearing one with her tbh. :manny:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Whatever liquor I'm drinking that night decided for me back in the day. Now, before we have skin in skin, I gotta know you for a minute

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Would be lying if I said it wasn’t based on how she looks.

At this point im not even trying to fukk a chick if I feel like I need to be wearing one with her tbh. :manny:
Man, several years ago one of the finest chicks I ever been with, had something going on. I wasnt raw gang so I wrapped up, but it took multiple showers to get the smell off each time.

Girl was legit beautiful. :wow:

I eventually told her about the smell, and it was pretty much over after that.

She was crazy as two squirrels tho when she drank.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man, several years ago one of the finest chicks I ever been with, had something going on. I wasnt raw gang so I wrapped up, but it took multiple showers to get the smell off each time.

Girl was legit beautiful. :wow:

I eventually told her about the smell, and it was pretty much over after that.

She was crazy as two squirrels tho when she drank.
Yeahhhhh definitely been there before :russ:

Be the baddest ones running the streets all fukking the same Athletes, Rappers, DJs, etc. bringing shyt back :francis:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
cottage cheese, but like super thick. it was so disgusting i went soft almost immediately after seeing the shyt.

okay, I had so make sure I never encountered that,,, I experience the below :lupe:.......... I was on my A game!

During sex
what is the vaginal cream during sex

White discharge during sex is healthy and normal. It's your body's natural response to pleasure that helps with lubrication. So, the more turned on you become, the more your body might produce.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I used to wipe my dikk down with rubbing alcohol after hitting randoms raw. I knew it wouldn’t do shyt but it made me feel better post nut clarity :heh:

I made sure I took a piss and did this exact shyt before :mjlol:

Idk why I’ve made that decision only to spend the next 3-4 weeks in a slight panic the second I feel even a tingle on my shyt. Examining it every other minute and scrambling to the clinic for blood and piss tests. Praying that I don’t get a call

No news is good news with the clinic. Theyd call you in to speak to a doctor if you had anythjng. Seeing Those negatives on my profile after all that panic :salute:

Only to do the same dumb shyt the next time.

I’m a lot more careful now.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’m a risk taker. That’s all I’ll say I’m here for a good time not a long time I don’t even consider condom sex as real sex

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can’t believe you all are out here raw dogging chicks you’re not in an exclusive relationship with. :sadcam:

Ive met way too many women that were comfortable going raw without even really knowing me. God knows how many dudes before me got that same treatment :hhh:

I also need to see the STD paperwork and have full confidence in her birth control

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Of course this corny ass cac thought this wack shyt was funny :russ:
i aint a cac, but i dont blame you for not being able to tell. when you're 4'8" its hard to get a good look at everybodys face.

if i spent all day staring at @Another Man's balls in the elevator i'd probably be upset too. :damn:

dont be mad at me cause youre a midget. be mad at god and your mother for making you. be mad at your fathers dusty ass sperm. shyt was prolly like mummy dust coming out.

this is why women over 50 shouldnt have children.

go brush your teeth, Billy Hoecean

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i aint a cac, but i dont blame you for not being able to tell. when you're 4'8" its hard to get a good look at everybodys face.

if i spent all day staring at @Another Man's balls in the elevator i'd probably be upset too. :damn:

dont be mad at me cause youre a midget. be mad at god and your mother for making you. be mad at your fathers dusty ass sperm. shyt was prolly like mummy dust coming out.

this is why women over 50 shouldnt have children.

go brush your teeth, Billy Hoecean

Ok, cac :russ: