What comic company has the most prominent characters of color?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I was thinking about this tried naming all the heroes of color on both sides of the aisles currently in rotation and with their own books. Seems kinda lopsided the blue house seems a little, colorless while the red house has some decent color. Can someone explain this?

@Ziggiy @Mic-Nificent @Still FloW @Mr. Negative
Note: Notice the word currently.

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Marvel always has.

Why? I don't know.

Sure, DC had folks like Black Lightning, Black Racer, Black Manta and any other character they could use "Black" in the name...

Marvel's always had folks of color around and about, and always had prominent characters.

And yes yes before some idiot points it out, by "Prominent" I don't mean "they is on SPiderman Batman Wolverine level" :francis:

But Marvel started out superherowise on some diverse, relatable shyt. Loser heroes, handicapped heroes, a family of heroes, outcast heroes, etc etc....

DC has always been more about archtypical perfection when it comes to their A-List.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think DC does a better job at not coming off as SJWs when they include non-white characters when compared to Marvel. Only thing is that new characters are more likely to get a solo comic at Marvel than DC