WnFJxLJ.png
:russ::laff:

Subtle enough to get a sign on a WWE broadcast?:jbhmm:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
til I see more than an anti-muslim like I still be fine with AJ. We got people here who support Vince, HHH and HBK :mjlol:

Muslim is a euphemism for black. Especially in republican circles. You can't come out in public and say keep out blacks, but you still can play verbal gymnastics and paint Islam as evil as a replacement. Whenever they called Obama Muslim, they meant black.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Muslim is a euphemism for black. Especially in republican circles. You can't come out in public and say keep out blacks, but you still can play verbal gymnastics and paint Islam as evil as a replacement. Whenever they called Obama Muslim, they meant black.

I'm aware of that. I'm looking at the thread now. These people's "issue" apparently is that all the people on the boat are men of "fighting age" going into Italy and there's no women/children aboard the boat (even though the pic probably isn't even real). "Invaders" because they really are that stupid and believe a war is about to pop off.

AJ is probably more stupid than he is racist. But he could also be racist, I don't know.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'm not going to cape for AJ if you're a muslim and you're done with him or just want to get your jokes in:yeshrug: but I think this is him being his overtly christian self. People know Styles IS a christian but they don't know how much of one he is. I remember seeing a video of Styles blowing up on some indy wrestler who was quoting an Austin 3:16 promo for taking the lords name in vain. So, yeah this is more Islamophobic than racist.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to cape for AJ if you're a muslim and you're done with him or just want to get your jokes in:yeshrug: but I think this is him being his overtly christian self. People know Styles IS a christian but they don't know how much of one he is. I remember seeing a video of Styles blowing up on some indy wrestler who was quoting an Austin 3:16 promo for taking the lords name in vain. So, yeah this is more Islamophobic than racist.
Stop playing verbal gymnastics.